Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Woodson...

method man

I'd absolutely stay away from Woodson. He quit on his team this year, he's always nicked up and his attitude sucks. And I always thought he was a bit overrated as was Champ. I'd rather go into the CB rich market this offseason,sign a good player, shore up our D-line. I always thought Miami had the best pair of corners in the league anyway!!! Plus, Woodson would want the same money (or near it) as Bailey would.

Woodson will demand almost as much money as Champ. As sjinhan said, I'd definitely rather have Champ for the same amount of money or close to it. When Champ leaves, a step down will be neccessary at the CB position no matter how you spin it. We won't find somebody in free agency as good as Champ on the cheap.

Originally posted by Mad Mike

Oh yes he did. In the playoffs. :D

Of course he did, that is why Gibb's said he was the best punt returner ever. However he injured a rib in the touchdown return against the Bears enroute to the Superbowl win against Denver.

After this injury he didn't return many more punts if any.

Woodson makes more plays then Bailey, but ever since his injury he is not QUITE the cover corner he used to be. Plus the big mystery with Bailey is, was last year just a garbage year for our secondary due to the crappy D-line, or did it is just show that Bailey is not AS great as we thought!?!

I don't care how young he is, he has peaked and is on the backside of his career. My best friend is a Raider fanatic, so I see a lot of Raider football. He hasn't played above average the last 2 years. He would still be a starter, but he's not the world beater he once was.

Archived