Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially Pissed Off!!!

bayougator

Bayou, as a Fan from Mexico, here's what you can say to those negative people "Vayan y chinguen a su Madre", I can't put those words in English (I would get banned, instantly; LOL), but let me tell you this:

Your brother is one heck of a QB, he's got some steel cojones and I admire him for that, he could be a little pissed off (we always get like that once in a while) but I firmly believe that he trusts Joe Gibbs (bow - bow) and that he will learn a lot from Gibbs and Brunnell and he knows that he has a great chance of beating him in the offseason, if not he'll learn a lot watching from the sidelines, but my prediction is that he would be the starter by the middle of the season. I'm confident of that.

Right now to many things and speculations are flying around everywhere, but one thing is for sure, Patrick will get what is due to him; a starting job and a big paycheck.

SkinsDOMIN8

You'd do well to not call a fellow member a liar. You've just been reported, consider it a warning.

BG has 2000 times more credibility than you on this. Say what you want about personnel, but don't call people liars when they have long established their identity.

Originally posted by SKINZ_DOMIN8

The only hypocrites on this site are the ones claiming to be Gibbs fans but start crying when he wants to open up the qb competition to everyone. I could care less who's supposed "brother" posts here. The best thing for the Redskins is for whomever they bring in--compete for the starting job. Neither Ramsey nor anyone else is owed a job. Why can't you people get that???

Actually, the only person upset in this thread is Ramsey's brother. And he's upset because of the posters who don't know any better referring to him as Ramsey's "brother."

Get it?

And another thing, I'll question GIbbs if I want.

Am I the only one who remembers watching games during his era and making remarks about some decisions? He's not infallible and I honestly think this deal, if reported as true is too much.

I also think that if it's a truly fair competition that Ramsey would win the job, but I think it's going to be "fair" in name only. That's upsetting.

We don't need to WIN NOW, that's a ridiculous argument. THis team was 5-11. Most of us would be happy with 8-8 or 9-7 as long as our QB was progressing and the D was being rebuilt.

Even if we make the playoffs with Brunell, I don't think you can say it's because of him that they will.

Don't worry Bayou, most of us here got your back

This kind of nonsense is totally uncalled for. Bayou comes on here and offers us a chance to be closer to the man who might well be the QB of the Redskins for the next decade or so, and this is how we repay him :doh:

Originally posted by bayougator

Last time I and Pat welcome a QB competition.

This is what I'm talking about.

No matter how many times I say that it isn't sinking in.

Maybe this is clear.

BRING IT ON!!

Are you challenging each of us to a QB competition? Is it purely on distance? Do I get a 20-yard head start? Does Patrick have to throw with his left hand?

BG

I have a good feeling about that competition, provided it is truly fair.

A good feeling, if you know what I mean. I love these geniuses talking about pocket awareness and movement when he was being praised on ESPN for it earlier in the season before the foot acted up.

It seems clear to me that the first quarter of the year was more representative of his abilities than the last quarter. ANd if that's the case, that's far superior to the guy they're bringing in.

Hey Bayou this is what I posted yesterday when Sarge was officially pissed too:

"It's quite the ramma-lamma-ham-dam situation!

This is THE site I use for ALOT of information on ALOT of different things. Just like everything in this world there will be just as many dumbasses as intelligent poster (No offense to anyone). One of the funniest things I ever read was from this site and holds very true. "Opinions are just like assholes....everyone has one!"

So I "weed" through all the threads and read the ones I want and don't read the goofy ones.

Don't go Sarge! This site rules!"

So I will say the same to you brother....

Don't go Bayou, we love you and your brother!

:40oz:

Bayou.........always an honour to have you on this site. Fact of the matter is that a few idiotic individuals don't realize or appreciate how lucky we are to have you here.

99.9% of the people here trust and believe your words.

The "bring it on" attitude that Patrick is taking towards this whole QB situation is exactly the reason why he is going to win this QB competition, if indeed Brunell arrives to D.C.. Mark my words. Some would be threatened by this type of situation, but it appears as though Patrick is approaching the whole thing with a winner's/competitor's attitude.

The mental part of being a successful QB in this league is just as important as the physical side of things. Pat is miles ahead of Brunell skill wise. With the approach that Pat is taking as you describe, it appears as though he's got Brunell beat on the mental side of the equation as well.

Thanks again for your presence Bayou!

I'll post on some of this...

first, I'll admit, I was unsure what to think, and the pessimist in me kind of wondered about the truth in someone saying they were a sibling of a skins player. at least back when a few of the first posts were being filtered into the ESPN board. Never outloud, but, the thought could cross ones mind, with all the stories of people pretending to be people on the internet. Having read some of the threads when goldy posted them on the ESPN board, I wondered, but never said anything.

Even with this wonder, I did not voice an opinion, and took it at face value. It was great to see the pictures of proof when they came, not that I needed those, it just made it easier to comprehend.

Either way, I enjoy your posts, not just as his brother, but also as just another fan, who cares about this team.

That's what's more important to me.

Guest Xtrmskn04

Hey BG. Don't worry to much. The only reason that there is so much discussion is because 99% of the people on the board support PR. I would be more worried if there was no discussion. I for one appreciate your contribution to the site.

Tell PR we are behind him.

I still can't quite figure out why we would think of starting MB or PR. From what little I know about the NFL, the best way to learn is to play. Some are saying it will do him well to sit on the bench for a year and learn. I would agree if he was a rookie. But he is not. I my opinion, he can learn all he needs to from Brunell in practice and when consulting during a time-out.

I learned along time ago, people will not believe anything till they see it with their own eyes. But you cant let things like this upset you, when someone doesnt take your word for it. Just know deep down you can laugh at it when the truth does come out and next year they are battling for the competition

For the draft, I like to see either

1st choice K. Jones, RB - Good running game + protection = Probowl

2nd choice Sean Taylor - He is a monster, and I dont think he will take any bad angles tackling anyone :o

3rd choice Shawn Andrews - We all know we need help with the Oline, and he seems to be the best out there

4th choice K Winslow - Gibbs love using his TE's, but in suspect about his blocking, but thats why we draft these youngin's, to teach them :)

Hey BG

Hopefully its also pretty cool to log on and see all these fans of your brother, supporting and cheering him. I personally wish you would post a lot more, and appreciate you being very straight and forthcoming. We are all fortunate be able to get your insight, I mean-how cool is that? Unfortunately some don't show it. Whatever your decision, just know plenty of us have love for anything 'Ramsey'.

Bayougator,Im new to this site but I can tell you that i've heard nothing but good things about you on other sites.Bayougator,you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but does Ramsey fill betrayed and thinks that Gibbs does'nt think he can take this team to glory.I for one is puzzeled by this situation and I really think Ramsey is ready to be the starter for good.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Armchair

I've been watching since I was 5!

Both college and pro. I sent a letter to John Thompson with a strategy on how to defend Walter Berry.

I named my rabbit, Turner, after the QB from Nebraska in the 83 Orange Bowl.

I've been around dude.

What ...you are only 26...what does that make me a fossil

Archived