Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Officially Pissed Off!!!

bayougator

Anyone who believes Pat is NOT a competitor is outta their flippin' skull!!! The way this guy hung in there the past season reminded me of another "warrior" (no pun intended)--Billy Kilmer. There is NO DOUBT this kid (no disrespect) has the heart & passion of a champion. If you didn't see this, this past season, you're either blind or emmulating "Johnny Cochran" as you're role model!!! This might sound like I'm trying to "suck up" to keep BG around and if you 're thinking along those lines you can just blow me b--ch!! I've been a Skins fan for over 32 years and I've SEEN the "champions" in the NFL....Unitas, Nammath, Kilmer/Jurgensen, Staubach, Tarkenton, Griese, Dawson, Montana, Kelly, Stabler, Theisemann, Williams, etc..

PAT IS THE "REAL MCCOY" PEOPLE, HE HAS THE HEAD, TOOLS & HEART OF A CHAMPION----ANYBODY WHO HAS ALL THAT GOING FOR THEM CAN'T POSSIBLY BE STUPID ENOUGH TO JEOPARDIZE THEIR CHANCE TO BECOME A "LEGEND" UNDER JOE GIBBS. THAT'S WHY I THINK ANY ARTICLE MAKING "OBSERVATIONS/STATEMENTS" LIKE THAT IS FULL OF KAKA, PERIOD. I SMELL SOMETHING (AKA: "CHICKEN OF THE SEA") FISHY. CAUTION: RUMOUR MONGERERS WITH AN AGENDA ARE OPERATING IN THE LEAGUE.

THINK ABOUT IT, HERE'S A CLUE: :dallasuck :jetssuck: :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

Originally posted by DIESEL TROLL

Anyone who believes Pat is NOT a competitor is outta their flippin' skull!!! The way this guy hung in there the past season reminded me of another "warrior" (no pun intended)--Billy Kilmer. There is NO DOUBT this kid (no disrespect) has the heart & passion of a champion. If you didn't see this, this past season, you're either blind or emmulating "Johnny Cochran" as you're role model!!! This might sound like I'm trying to "suck up" to keep BG around and if you 're thinking along those lines you can just blow me b--ch!! I've been a Skins fan for over 32 years and I've SEEN the "champions" in the NFL....Unitas, Nammath, Kilmer/Jurgensen, Staubach, Tarkenton, Griese, Dawson, Montana, Kelly, Stabler, Theisemann, Williams, etc..

PAT IS THE "REAL MCCOY" PEOPLE, HE HAS THE HEAD, TOOLS & HEART OF A CHAMPION----ANYBODY WHO HAS ALL THAT GOING FOR THEM CAN'T POSSIBLY BE STUPID ENOUGH TO JEOPARDIZE THEIR CHANCE TO BECOME A "LEGEND" UNDER JOE GIBBS. THAT'S WHY I THINK ANY ARTICLE MAKING "OBSERVATIONS/STATEMENTS" LIKE THAT IS FULL OF KAKA, PERIOD. I SMELL SOMETHING (AKA: "CHICKEN OF THE SEA") FISHY. CAUTION: RUMOUR MONGERERS WITH AN AGENDA ARE OPERATING IN THE LEAGUE.

THINK ABOUT IT, HERE'S A CLUE: :dallasuck :jetssuck: :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

:goes and finds that "calm thread" everyone speaks of....:

I do not post much here either, usually just reading to check out ideas. BG, we all appreciate you taking time to share you inside scopp with us!!:cheers:

I am taking the wait and see approach, and just hoping for the best. I think Ramsey has what it takes, and just hope that it will truely be an open QB competition in camp. I think Ramsey will win that if he is given a fair chance.

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

Armchair

I've been watching since I was 5!

Both college and pro. I sent a letter to John Thompson with a strategy on how to defend Walter Berry.

I named my rabbit, Turner, after the QB from Nebraska in the 83 Orange Bowl.

I've been around dude.

Just poking a little fun. The idea of some pimply nosed 14 yr old questioning decisions made by Joe Gibbs is pretty amusing to me.

Archived