Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibbs in & out of Hospital - He forgot his meds (Merged)

bredskin

I don't post much here this may be my 4th or 5th post but I had to chime in. While I am a Cowboys fan, (Yeah, I know BOOOO), I wish Gibbs all the best. I had a chance to talk with him for the ministry that I am the president of here in PA and the guy is just a great guy. I know you've heard that before and you all know that but there is a depth of character there that the ordinary fan may never to see. When he is alone with you and one on one he is just a great guy. I was sad to hear that he was comming back to the Skins for obvious reason but I also knew that he would restoke the team and rebuild the Skins Cowboys rivalry back to where it belongs. Anyway, I just wanted to add my sentiments and send my prayers to Joe and his family. God Bless him.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=14570

This was just posted on CPND......seems he forgot his medication!!

A spokesperson for the Washington Redskins told First Coast News by telephone that Gibbs forgot his insulin so he went to Flagler Hospital to get the insulin administered.

The team says Gibbs is expected to be on his regular schedule Tuesday morning.

Cripes! First yesterday with the Brunell and Ramsey trade rumors, and now this. I think half the board is going to need therapy after the past 24 + hours. That or a good prescription for Valium and a couple of shots of something, (perhaps even upside the head). :)

It is good news but kinda figured it would be. Something serious and it would have been all over the place more than likely.

:cheers:

Was just reported on fox news that Gibbs just didn't have his insulin with him during the trip and made a quick stop by the hospital to get checked up and I'm assuming a shot or whatever was needed. Said he later went out to dinner and everything is just fine. Sounds like another case of a small story getting blown way out of proportion.

Developing Story: Joe Gibbs Visits First Coast Hospital

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/news-article.aspx?storyid=14570

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, FL -- The head coach of the Washington Redskins had to make a detour to Flagler Hospital.

A spokesperson for the Washington Redskins told First Coast News by telephone that Gibbs forgot his insulin so he went to Flagler Hospital to get the insulin administered.

The team says Gibbs is expected to be on his regular schedule Tuesday morning.

Gibbs reportedly is on the First Coast to talk trade with Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Mark Brunell.

Washington is one of four teams interested in the Jaguars 3-time Pro Bowl quarterback.

Miami, San Diego and Dallas are the others.

Sports Director Dan Hicken will have the very latest on this developing story on First Coast News at 11pm.

Originally posted by Aluadan

Sounds like another case of a small story getting blown way out of proportion.

Yup. Welcome to the extremeskins offseason where nearly everyone looses their mind over the smallest rumour.

Happens alot actually. People will forget the damndest things sometimes. Get distracted and next thing you know.... Could also have been one of those " I swore I put it right there ....." moments. Look at it this way. He now has to face.....gasp.....Mrs Gibbs.

Archived