Extremeskins

Call To Arms!!!

TK

T-1 HOUR & COUNTING

ENDS AT 3am Est MIDNIGHT Pst

RAMSEY - 47%

RAY RAY - 53%

Ralling speech time again

We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in Baltimore, we shall fight on the message boards and endzones, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Quarterback, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the Howie's Tough Guy Award site, we shall fight on the internet, we shall fight in the cyberspace and in the streets, we shall fight in e-mails to Foxsports.com; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this Franchise or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Danfather beyond the reaches of the press, armed and guarded by the O Mighty Bugeyed One, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gibb's good time, the NFL, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

I have been voting like mad (6 windows at a time) for the last hour. Pat was up 58-42 then within 10 minutes we was down 47-53. This is a totally uncool poll. Either you can vote as many times as you like or you can't, it is not good to mess with the figures.

So, at 2 AM EST, exactly one hour before the poll closes... Ramsey was up 57%-43%, then the next minute Ramsey is down 53%-47%. ONE HOUR BEFORE THE POLL CLOSES.

Uh-huh. Rigged poll. It's got to be. No way can we lose all those points in about one minute. Conviently one hour before the poll closes.

Oh well. I can't really blame Fox. Ray Lewis is far more "marketable" than Patrick Ramsey.

Thought I would cross post my analysis here (240,000 total is a guess BTW).

CA time updates...

10:40- 58 Pat to 42 Ray

So what happened here??

10:50- 47 Pat to 43 Ray

11:23- 48 Pat to 52

12:00- 48 Pat to 52 (still)

Hmmm, seems something happened at the backend to fix the results (maybe not "fix" but adjust them to ensure it was close or at least give Lewis an edge). I have no problem of anyone voting how ever many times the rules allow but a change like that basically mean there were no votes cast for Patrick for the time involved...

So take an estimated 240,000 thousand total votes with about even per hour distribution (not quite right but close enough for this)... This means about 5,000 total votes an hour for two days. An hour and half from the end we expect the projected results to be...

Hour = 46.30

% Total Votes

Pat 0.58 134850

Ray 0.42 97650

Then after the "correction" we would have...

Hour = 46:40

% Total Votes

Pat 0.47 109675

Ray 0.53 123675

So even if Ray did get the 26,000 votes in the ten minutes he needed (5 times the average voting rate for the rest of the time). How the heck did Pat actually lose 25,000 votes???

Even if we hold Pat to 0 votes for 10 minutes Ray would need 55,000 thousand votes in those 10 minutes to pass Pat and assume the lead shown. That would be about his two day total for the entire last round. Hmmm, I am having a hard time with that.

Then if the forces for Ray were that strong (which they could be), then why no more movement in the precentage in the last 80 minutes (I closing 50,000 votes in one hour, means that ray should have been 400,000 more votes ahead at that rate for 80 more minutes).

In any case a bit of math shows that something is definitely not right with the numbers (or at least the % shown) and there is NO way this the percentages occurred as only a result of voting (or even some fan with a java script), this really has to be on the back end.

So looks like someone had to ensure that the guy Howie or Fox wanted to won.

BTW, while this is nice and all, it still does not change the results Fox wanted...

Originally posted by gstahl

CA time...

10:40- 58 Pat to 42 Ray

So what happened here??

10:50- 47 Pat to 43 Ray

11:23- 48 Pat to 52

12:00- 48 Pat to 52 (still)

Hmmm, seems something happened at the backend to fix the results (maybe not "fix" but adjust them to ensure it was close or at least give Lewis an edge). I have no problem of anyone voting how ever many times the rules allow but a change like that basically mean there were no votes cast for Patrick for the time involved...

So take about 240,000 thousand total votes with about even distribution... Total of 5,000 votes an hour for two days. An hour and half from the end we expect the projected results to be...

Hour = 46.30

% Total Votes

Pat 0.58 134850

Ray 0.42 97650

Hour = 46:40

% Total Votes

Pat 0.47 109675

Ray 0.53 123675

So even if Ray did get the 26,000 votes in the ten minutes he needed (5 times the average voting rate for the rest of the time). How the heck did Pat actually lose 25,000 votes... One could imagine that Ray got 51,000 thousand votes in 10 minutes but that would be 1/2 the total votes he got in the last round.

In any case a bit of math shows that something is definitely not right with the numbers (or at least the % shown).

In any case looks like someone had to ensure that the guy Howie or Fox wanted to won.

BTW, while this is nice and all, it still does not change the results Fox wanted...

exactly!

it doesn't add up......UNLESS somone doctored the numbers :paranoid:

I just got back home.

I CANT BELIEVE IT!!??!

I was saying in the other thread that I felt like this was going to be a Democrat fraud situation---just at the end they'd "come up with" enough votes from their districts to win, somehow getting 102 percent turnout in some poor district in Philly.

Amazing--absolutely amazing.

The thing is, even if they cut repeat votes out of Patrick's total, why didn't they do that earlier? And you're telling me Ray didn't have duplicate votes?

Archived