Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fav cartoon character?

Chrisbob74

Skins you hit the nail on the head.....He-Man was by far my favorite. I'm not sure but I think He might be aking a come back, my 6yr old son knows who he is and asked me to buy him a He-Man tooth brush and Tooth paste at Wal-mart the other day and sure as **** it was there. Everything in cycles I guess.

Originally posted by bishtw

Skins you hit the nail on the head.....He-Man was by far my favorite. I'm not sure but I think He might be aking a come back, my 6yr old son knows who he is and asked me to buy him a He-Man tooth brush and Tooth paste at Wal-mart the other day and sure as **** it was there. Everything in cycles I guess.

He-Man is struggling right now to keep his comeback alive. They released new cartoons of which there are 2 seasons but it doesn't look like he will make it to a third. They released new toys to go with the cartoon but nobody could find the figures they wanted, just the crappy variations of He-Man and Skeletor, and so all of the stores have been clearancing them out. There is a bunch of guys getting together everyone they can to sign an online petition to keep the show alive but I don't know how well it is going.

Archived