Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do I put myself through this?

Eagles_Legendz

Originally posted by riggins44

TexasEagle...come on over to the burgandy and gold. With Gibbs

we'll heal you!

If I went with any other team than the Eagles it'd be the Bears (family's from Chi-Town) even though I grew up in NY. Why couldn't my dad be a coach of a team NOT named the Eagles.... oy.

:twitch: :shot: :twitch:

Originally posted by The Elated OaktonSkinsFan

Seriously, the Eagles were a healthy DL and a great WR away from probably winning the SB.

Reid deserves MUCH criticism.

I can't blame him for the Dline (they did an amazing job given all the injuries) but the WR issue is another problem that he's stuck with for way too long.

Eagles fans have been saying we needed new WRs for the last three years (even before Mitchell started to do well) so it's not a surprise to anyone that these guys sucks and couldn't get seperation from a girl scout.

Originally posted by luckydevil

I feel sorry for the Eagle fans who post here, but I have to be honest......... I'm ecstatic

I would be too if it was the Skins losing their third straight NFCC. I just wouldn't rub it in. And that's not a dig at anyone, it's just not something I'd do.

Originally posted by TexasEagle

I can't blame him for the Dline (they did an amazing job given all the injuries) but the WR issue is another problem that he's stuck with for way too long.

Eagles fans have been saying we needed new WRs for the last three years (even before Mitchell started to do well) so it's not a surprise to anyone that these guys sucks and couldn't get seperation from a girl scout.

TE - And that's what I was referring to was Reid's stuborness, some might say arrogance, in not going after a real playmaker at WR.

EL,

Your defense was solid tonight. Although I question Reids gameplan. I think he lost the game for you. Yeh I know the wr's drop a bunch but he didnt throw any post patterns or hooks or anything to keep the defense honest. That gameplan my friend was flawed.

Originally posted by Tom [Giants fan]

EL, Blazers, TexasEagle,

You guys are great people and really nice. I enjoy talking football with you. I feel bad for you guys personally and I'll just leave it at that.

But making it to the NFC Championship game three years in a row isn't too shabby.

no, not Shabby......but nothing to brag about. No rings. no conference Championships since before any of our Superbowls.

Manning Jr. from the Panthers talked smack on the Eagles WR's all week and he backed it up.

Originally posted by Iggle in Exile

Hey El and Tex, wait 'til next year!

To hell with next year. If they don't get some better players on O, especially WRs, I'm not rooting for the team. I'll still watch, every game I can, but that's as far as I'll go.

The Rams loss pissed me off because I truly felt we could have won that game. Last year was just such a dissapointment I couldn't even be upset. Now I'm livid. I'll get over it by tomorrow, but for the moment I'm beyond mad.

Originally posted by TexasEagle

Now I'm livid. I'll get over it by tomorrow, but for the moment I'm beyond mad.

Exactly, Texas. Livid is the word.

Massive offensive upgrades are needed. True, the receivers were held and thrown to the ground every time they went out, but they should understand this: it's the playoffs. Real receivers stand up, get open and make plays despite the defense. The Eagles have no real receivers. Except maybe Westbrook.

DirecTV is getting cancelled next week. I'm not wasting another cent on them.

Tex, I was being sarcastic with the 'wait til next year' remark. I said it after the TB loss last year and I'll say it again: our mgt. and offensive philosophy is good enough to get us to the playoffs, but will be stifled by really good teams. We are now $24 freaking million under the cap; this is ludicrious. Basically our system is to rely on the draft to upgrade while our competitors use the draft AND free agency. This is going to haunt us, especially when the current crop of graduates (Staley, Vincent, Taylor, and Emmons) departs. But that's ok, because we're $24 mil under the cap.

Half the fun of being an Eagle fan is letting everyone know how much your team completly SUCKS when they loose.

But then of course when you win, you boast how unstoppable your team is, and how all your players are so under rated.

Originally posted by xanathos19

At least you have realized that signing James TRASH from us wasn't the best move ever....hey, maybe next year!! Oh...wait...I think the burgandy and gold may have something to say about that!!

First off, the only one on this planet who thought the Eagles receivers were OK was Reid.

Second, the 'skins have a lot of rebuilding to do before they can match what the Eagles bring. If the Eagles are as hurt next year as this year, then yes, the Redskins have a chance. Or if Reid keeps his thumb firmly planted in his a$$ this off season.

Half the fun of being an Eagle fan is letting everyone know how much your team completly SUCKS when they loose. But then of course when you win, you boast how unstoppable your team is, and how all your players are so under rated.

Yeah Panel, never heard that from any skins fans around here....see xanathos's post who's already bragging about the Skins, straight off yet another losing season!

Originally posted by Iggle in Exile

our mgt. and offensive philosophy is good enough to get us to the playoffs, but will be stifled by really good teams.

That's true. But it's even more magnified right now because Carolina is not a really good team, a decent team, yes. Two times in the red zone and no points because the receivers ran the wrong routes. That's pure stupidity on the Eagles part, not some great playing by Carolina.

How about giving Carolina a little credit?

The feagles were simply BEAT and BROKEN. Even if McNabb had not suffered injury(questionable), the Panthers were clearly the superior team on the field today.

Get over it and move on.

I know I'm not PC. I just call a spade a spade as I would do with my family.

I hope my honestness does not offend anyone. That is straight from my house :notworthy

Originally posted by KC'Dave

WHAT? you're in for a rude awakening. If the Skins had half of a head coach who gave a rip about Defense you'd have been home watching the Skins lose to the Panthers today.

Rebuild isn't the word. Readjust is what you're about to see. Say Goodbye to the top of the NFC East. You won't be seeing it again for a good little while. :)

Build a decent O-Line and a decent d-line before you start bragging. As was the case today, the games are still won in the trenches. That's exactly where the 'Skins don't measure up.

Archived