Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why do I put myself through this?

Eagles_Legendz

We all can certainly sympathize with you EL.

But you can take some (okay, a little) solace in knowing you can't lose the big game without getting to the big game. Theres no denying the Eagles have outplayed the rest of the NFC East for several years now. Thats something to be proud of. I really wonder if McNabb is the guy to get you guys to the Super Bowl. He's a good athlete, but I just don't think he's a great QB.

Here's to you though.

I honestly believe that it will get worse in the future for the Eagles. Three straight NFC Championship games is a great run, but with so many KEY Eagle free agents, and perhaps a NFC East resurrection, I see playoff victories becoming increasingly hard to count on.

Brian Westrbrook is a promising franchise player though.

Originally posted by BillyKilmer

I feel your pain EL ... I kinda fear TO in a ealges uni next year

I wouldn't count on it. That would require the FO to spend $$.

Yep Oakton you did. The Eagles offense didn't show up today. McNabb didn't play poorly, but no one else seemed to be there (Duce when he wasn't dropping passes). WRs were amazing as usual.

Welp, I missed most of the game (thank god) and couldn't stomach to watch the rest of that putrid display of football.

There had better be some MASSIVE changes next year for the WRs or so help me I'm converting to a Skins fan - never happen but need to vent.

Can I get a Reid avatar with a bag over the head? :rolleyes:

Imagine how good the Eagles would be with 2 starting wide receivers that were able to get separation & catch the ball, Pinkston drops alot of passes, and Thrash can't get separation very often, I think Mitchell has overtaken him and should be starting, but then again, what is that saying other than the state of the Eagles futility at the position! Let's hope that they still don't see the light. I also would LOVE to see Staley become our running back, he's my favorite of the available free agents, and I think he'd love to stick it to them for apparently going with the youth in Philly at the RB position.

Originally posted by Eagles_Legendz

I wouldn't count on it. That would require the FO to spend $$.

Yep Oakton you did. The Eagles offense didn't show up today. McNabb didn't play poorly, but no one else seemed to be there (Duce when he wasn't dropping passes). WRs were amazing as usual.

Seriously, the Eagles were a healthy DL and a great WR away from probably winning the SB.

Reid deserves MUCH criticism.

Archived