Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Panthers vs Eagles Game Thread...

sashae

So what's the best method of making fun of a friend that's an Eagles' fan? I was thinking of calling him up and asking if the Panthers have naming rights to Lincoln Financial field, cause THEY TOTALLY OWNED EM!

hee hee.

-s

For the good-guy Eagle fans who come here like blazers, Tex-Eagle, and Legendz I truly feel bad for you guys....

But to all the obnoxious jerkoffs who come to FedEx every year, I can not express how much I love the results of this game.

This one is for all THOSE type of Eagles fans!

:moon: :eaglesuck :finger: :stfu:

For the good-guy Eagle fans who come here like blazers, Tex-Eagle, and Legendz I truly feel bad for you guys....

But to all the obnoxious jerkoffs who come to FedEx every year, I can not express how much I love the results of this game.

This one if for all THOSE type of Eagles fans![/Quote]

Could not have said it better myself. :cheers:

Originally posted by Blade

This one is for all THOSE type of Eagles fans!

:moon: :eaglesuck :finger: :stfu:

Amen. Eat it boys and have fun trying to get a decent receiver with that crappy draft pick.

Archived