Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Landlord Attacks, murders 6-year old Palestinian boy and seriously injures 32 year old mother in suburban Chicago

Fergasun

Some of the rhetoric I have seen and heard on both the Internet and talk radio in the United States regarding the threat of terrorism in American have reminded me of the aftermath and anger that folks had after 9/11.  Sadly, that rhetoric has blossomed into an actual attack by a 71-year old American, who murdered a child who was a tenant and injured his mother (expected to survive).  

For the record, I don't think there were any attacks by terrorists on the alleged "Day of Jihad".  Good job right-wing a-holes!  You fomented enough hate to have a (likely) American-Palestinian murdered.  

• Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

https://apnews.com/article/muslim-boy-killed-chicago-landlord-will-county-5135dea218326d6e639a996564d9369e

CHICAGO (AP) — A 71-year-old Illinois man was charged Sunday with a hate crime, accused of fatally stabbing a young boy and seriously wounding a woman because of their Islamic faith and the Israel-Hamas war, authorities said.

Officers found the 32-year-old woman and 6-year-old boy late Saturday morning at a home in an unincorporated area of Plainfield Township, southwest of Chicago, the Will County Sheriff’s Office said in a statement on social media.

According to the sheriff’s office, the woman had called 911 to report that her landlord had attacked her with a knife, adding she then ran into a bathroom and continued to fight him off.

The boy was stabbed numerous times with a knife, according to an autopsy, the sheriff’s office said. The woman had more than a dozen stab wounds and remained hospitalized Sunday and was expected to survive.

Edited by GhostofSparta
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1