Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: A meat allergy caused by tick spit is getting more common, CDC says

China

A meat allergy caused by tick spit is getting more common, CDC says

More than 100,000 people in the U.S. have become allergic to red meat since 2010 because of a weird syndrome triggered by tick bites, according to a government report released Thursday. But health officials believe many more have the problem and don’t know it.

A second report estimated that as many as 450,000 Americans have developed the allergy. That would make it the 10th most common food allergy in the U.S., said Dr. Scott Commins, a University of North Carolina researcher who co-authored both papers published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Health officials said they are not aware of any confirmed deaths, but people with the allergy have described it as bewildering and terrifying.

Click on the link for the full article

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, China said:

A meat allergy caused by tick spit is getting more common, CDC says

More than 100,000 people in the U.S. have become allergic to red meat since 2010 because of a weird syndrome triggered by tick bites, according to a government report released Thursday. But health officials believe many more have the problem and don’t know it.

A second report estimated that as many as 450,000 Americans have developed the allergy. That would make it the 10th most common food allergy in the U.S., said Dr. Scott Commins, a University of North Carolina researcher who co-authored both papers published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

Health officials said they are not aware of any confirmed deaths, but people with the allergy have described it as bewildering and terrifying.

Click on the link for the full article

Genetic engineered woohan flu business by the librals trying to get us to eat less meat cause of “global warming”

image.png.a743a92dd898c2c2f1f877957e522ac2.png

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

Genetic engineered woohan flu business by the librals trying to get us to eat less meat cause of “global warming”

image.png.a743a92dd898c2c2f1f877957e522ac2.png

Clearly the deer are in conspiracy with the ticks, to get humans to stop hunting them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

I have chronic Lyme disease. It has ruined my life in many ways. This “meat allergy” is on the rise as is Lyme. 

Tick borne illness is no joke. 

No ****. Someone told me to stop beating the possums on my deck, and why (they eat ticks). 

I've heard it's horrible, sorry you're having to deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1