Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bloomberg: The Golden Age of Cocaine Is Happening Right Now

China

On 12/21/2022 at 9:32 PM, PokerPacker said:

I don't recall who it was that said this, but he was saying that when someone would OD and die, junkies' first question would be who the deceased got their drugs from.  Not so they could avoid that dealer, but so they could get the stuff so strong it killed somebody.

When heroin wasnt mixed with fent probably, but who knows. Junkies develop a tolerance so they always want to spend their "hard" earned money on the **** thats strong enough to be like their "first" heroin high...theyre always chasing that

From everything im reading though about this new coke heyday, is its in europe and australia

On 12/21/2022 at 9:32 PM, PokerPacker said:

I don't recall who it was that said this, but he was saying that when someone would OD and die, junkies' first question would be who the deceased got their drugs from.  Not so they could avoid that dealer, but so they could get the stuff so strong it killed somebody.

10 hours ago, dunfer said:

When heroin wasnt mixed with fent probably, but who knows. Junkies develop a tolerance so they always want to spend their "hard" earned money on the **** thats strong enough to be like their "first" heroin high...theyre always chasing that

From everything im reading though about this new coke heyday, is its in europe and australia

A good friend of mine was addicted to heroin in the '70s. Actually, several other peeps he hung with that I knew were addicted, too. 

I can assure you they absolutely chased the bags someone took and OD'd.

DC in the '70s was a crazy, crazy time. 

Late 80's early 90's, 40 miles from Juarez, that **** was dirt cheap and potent as ****.  I don't have any idea of where I'd get it now, not that I want to.  The Mexican cartels that used to supply this area of the country at least, seemed to have switched over to meth and fentanyl/heroine years ago.  Didn't like being having to rely on uppity Colombians I imagine.