Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jimmy Johnson on Gibbs: According to Mort

NoCalMike

Mort just said on ESPNnews that Jimmy Johnson thought Parcells took an underachieving team in Dallas that had talent and made them play to their potential, and now Gibbs will take over an underachieving Skins team with even MORE talent and should have them a playoff team soon.

Mort just said on ESPNnews that Jimmy Johnson thought Parcells took an underachieving team in Dallas that had talent and made them play to their potential, and now Gibbs will take over an underachieving Skins team with even MORE talent and should have them a playoff team soon.

What worried me was Mort said Johnson told him that Johnson asked Gibbs if he missed coaching and Gibbs responded that he didn't miss training camp but did miss the paycheck. We know Gibbs has had money issues in the past. I hope it's not a money thing as his primary motivation here.

What worried me was Mort said Johnson told him that Johnson asked Gibbs if he missed coaching and Gibbs responded that he didn't miss training camp but did miss the paycheck. We know Gibbs has had money issues in the past. I hope it's not a money thing as his primary motivation here.

Originally posted by Art

I do know he has all his money tied up in JGR, so that may be something.

Originally posted by Art

I do know he has all his money tied up in JGR, so that may be something.

Originally posted by Art

Well you can never overlook money, but Gibbs is a devout Christian whose character is unquestioned.

Even with Parcels money was a fact from what I read. Supposedly a divorce settlement had sucked him dry. :laugh:

Originally posted by Art

Well you can never overlook money, but Gibbs is a devout Christian whose character is unquestioned.

Even with Parcels money was a fact from what I read. Supposedly a divorce settlement had sucked him dry. :laugh:

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Jeez, if only Helmet Head could see this. First it was Parcells saying that the 'Skins had the most talent in the division and now Jimmy Johnson.

:laugh: :rotflmao:

Originally posted by NoCalMike

Jeez, if only Helmet Head could see this. First it was Parcells saying that the 'Skins had the most talent in the division and now Jimmy Johnson.

:laugh: :rotflmao:

Archived