Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats!

ThePackisback

I just wanted to say congratulations to you guys on the win. Tough loss once again, season is over for us. I’m all about good sportsmanship so hats off to you guys. We’re heading for last place and 5 wins at best. I wish you guys the best the rest of the season, your back in the thick of things.

• Like 14
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

2 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I just wanted to say congratulations to you guys on the win. Tough loss once again, season is over for us. I’m all about good sportsmanship so hats off to you guys. We’re heading for last place and 5 wins at best. I wish you guys the best the rest of the season, your back in the thick of things.

Thank you Pack.  I wouldn't say they are in the thick of things, but ...

I have to believe that A A Ron will turn things around, but today he just seemed   ...  disinterested?

Take care and see you in the playoffs.;) :806:

:229:The Rook

4 minutes ago, The Rook said:

Thank you Pack.  I wouldn't say they are in the thick of things, but ...

I have to believe that A A Ron will turn things around, but today he just seemed   ...  disinterested?

Take care and see you in the playoffs.;) :806:

:229:The Rook

We won’t be in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

Everyone loves our demise outside of Green Bay. Im used to it. Everyone hates Green Bay more so than the Cowboys or Patriots.

Well at least your team isn’t owned by a total tool like Dan Snyder.  You have that to be thankful for.  

Lazard going out didn’t help at all.  I think it is clear that Aaron needs better targets.  

id wager that the Packers have a better record at the end of the year.   In any event, classy post.  

2 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

Cowboys hate is league wide. I bet even Jaguars fans hate the Dallas. 

Teams I legitimately hate? Cowboys, Penguins, and Phillies.

Nah nobody cares about the Cowboys. When we play them I guarantee everyone will enjoy them blowing us out including you guys. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, ThePackisback said:

When we face them in a month you guys will be cheering for Dallas. 

Dude. Stop it. No, we won’t. That’s a ridiculous claim, and you know it. Everyone here hates Dallas. The only reason we’re having fun with the demise of the packers is because it means we were the team that won. I’m 100% fine with the packers winning if it’s not against  us. And I’ll 1000% be hoping the packers beat both the cowboys and eagles later this season. I guarantee you I’m not the only one. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

When we face them in a month you guys will be cheering for Dallas. 

I'd root for a team lead by Satan his self, Made up of players from histories greatest criminals, vs the Dallas Cowboys. Put Genghis Khan, John Dillinger, Henry Ford, Dan Snyder, Jack The Ripper, Toby Keith out there against them Boys n I'll root for em. 

Who was that WR we had that ran over a guy n killed him? Stallworth? Hell I rooted for that asshole. I'm a terrible person. 😆

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Dude. Stop it. No, we won’t. That’s a ridiculous claim, and you know it. Everyone here hates Dallas. The only reason we’re having fun with the demise of the packers is because it means we were the team that won. I’m 100% fine with the packers winning if it’s not against  us. And I’ll 1000% be hoping the packers beat both the cowboys and eagles later this season. I guarantee you I’m not the only one. 

I honestly dont care if you do. I know for one thing is we dont stand a chance against them or Philly. 

7 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Our favorite team is owned by Dan Snyder. We got way bigger things to keep up with than the Packers demise. Not even on my radar. 🤣