Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congrats!

ThePackisback

Just now, Captain Wiggles said:

Our favorite team is owned by Dan Snyder. We got way bigger things to keep up with than the Packers demise. Not even on my radar. 🤣

In general, yes, I agree. My point was i think the only reason we’re happy about the packers being bad today is because it lead us to a win for a 2 game winning streak. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, ThePackisback said:

I honestly dont care if you do. I know for one thing is we dont stand a chance against them or Philly. 

Don't worry you ain't alone. We don't stand a chance either. 😢

I'd personally like to take this opportunity to say **** Philadelphia. Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and 76ers can all rot.

The Mann Center up there is a pretty good venue tho I guess.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

You will be loving it even more when Buffalo blows us out next week.

I'll be hoping for a competitive SNF prime time game. Blow outs are boring. 

Buffalo is interesting to watch tho. Like Washington they're filled with former Panthers coaches n front office. Rivera desperately trying to duplicate their setup.

38 minutes ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'd root for a team lead by Satan his self, Made up of players from histories greatest criminals, vs the Dallas Cowboys. Put Genghis Khan, John Dillinger, Henry Ford, Dan Snyder, Jack The Ripper, Toby Keith out there against them Boys n I'll root for em. 

Who was that WR we had that ran over a guy n killed him? Stallworth? Hell I rooted for that asshole. I'm a terrible person. 😆

Wait...country music singer Toby Keith is a criminal?

3 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Nah nobody cares about the Cowboys. When we play them I guarantee everyone will enjoy them blowing us out including you guys. 

Where do you get that **** from? Why would a WSH fan root for the Cowboys over the Packers (unless it's a game with some kind of playoff ramifications for the Redskins)? I think you've been eating one too many cheese filled brats. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I just wanted to say congratulations to you guys on the win. Tough loss once again, season is over for us. I’m all about good sportsmanship so hats off to you guys. We’re heading for last place and 5 wins at best. I wish you guys the best the rest of the season, your back in the thick of things.

You were like 15 when you joined right? How old are you now? 

20 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

I just wanted to say congratulations to you guys on the win. Tough loss once again, season is over for us. I’m all about good sportsmanship so hats off to you guys. We’re heading for last place and 5 wins at best. I wish you guys the best the rest of the season, your back in the thick of things.

You have Rodgers.

he will find a way. He is not human

4 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

Another thing is our QB is a choke artist. Tom Brady is way better than Rodgers was. Mahomes is currently way better too.

Favre was the king...hell, Emperor of Choke Artists. Only big game I ever saw Rodgers crap the bed in was last year's NFCC game.  The previous years the defense fell apart.

Is it me, or does it look like Rodgers just doesn't want to be out there anymore? Maybe he's resigned to the fact that he has zero skill position support around him and their season is going nowhere, but yesterday he just looked like he was over it all, and ready to do something else. Virtually zero fire, passion, anger, etc.

Brady is still on the sidelines yelling at his guys to play up to their potential and showing passion/energy at 45 years old, meanwhile Rodgers looks like he'd rather be getting a colonoscopy.

9 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

Is it me, or does it look like Rodgers just doesn't want to be out there anymore? Maybe he's resigned to the fact that he has zero skill position support around him and their season is going nowhere, but yesterday he just looked like he was over it all, and ready to do something else. Virtually zero fire, passion, anger, etc.

Brady is still on the sidelines yelling at his guys to play up to their potential and showing passion/energy at 45 years old, meanwhile Rodgers looks like he'd rather be getting a colonoscopy.

For the most part that’s the vibe I got from him yesterday as well. I did catch one part (sometime in the 3rd Q, maybe 4th?) where Romeo Dobbs dropped a pass, and rodgers looked at him and said, very clearly, “what the **** are you doing???” (I’m usually bad at lip reading but that one was very obvious). I had to laugh at that one 

45 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

For the most part that’s the vibe I got from him yesterday as well. I did catch one part (sometime in the 3rd Q, maybe 4th?) where Romeo Dobbs dropped a pass, and rodgers looked at him and said, very clearly, “what the **** are you doing???” (I’m usually bad at lip reading but that one was very obvious). I had to laugh at that one 

I kind of hope he retires today. I’m ready to move on and draft another QB. I guess though be careful what you wish for but it’s time.

17 hours ago, Captain Wiggles said:

I'd root for a team lead by Satan his self, Made up of players from histories greatest criminals, vs the Dallas Cowboys. Put Genghis Khan, John Dillinger, Henry Ford, Dan Snyder, Jack The Ripper, Toby Keith out there against them Boys n I'll root for em. 

Who was that WR we had that ran over a guy n killed him? Stallworth? Hell I rooted for that *******. I'm a terrible person. 😆

Woahhh now, let’s not get TOO crazy 😂 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, BraveWarrior said:

Where do you get that **** from? Why would a WSH fan root for the Cowboys over the Packers (unless it's a game with some kind of playoff ramifications for the Redskins)? I think you've been eating one too many cheese filled brats. 

Reading your boards here or Reddit. 

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Woahhh now, let’s not get TOO crazy 😂 

Cooley Will you guys make the playoffs?