Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More is happening.

88Comrade2000

Very odd. Somehow this post showed up without the post. Board is slow. Don't know why.

I just wrote that last night before I went to bed I wrote Karl Swanson and said to thank Snyder for giving us this hope. Swanson wrote back that I want to be on line today because there's going to be something to see.

I assume he just meant Bugel and Williams and all that. But we'll see :).

Very odd. Somehow this post showed up without the post. Board is slow. Don't know why.

I just wrote that last night before I went to bed I wrote Karl Swanson and said to thank Snyder for giving us this hope. Swanson wrote back that I want to be on line today because there's going to be something to see.

I assume he just meant Bugel and Williams and all that. But we'll see :).

I'll bet an announcement is forthcoming that Darrell Green will be named defensive backfield coach, Russ Grimm as OL coach, and Art Monk as receiver coach. Additionally, Bugel...although reported as OL coach....will in fact be the Offensive Coordinator.

I'll bet an announcement is forthcoming that Darrell Green will be named defensive backfield coach, Russ Grimm as OL coach, and Art Monk as receiver coach. Additionally, Bugel...although reported as OL coach....will in fact be the Offensive Coordinator.

I can't wait , this has been one fantastic day for sure. Much more good news might induce the heart attack I almost had this morning when I fied up the PC to check the redskins articles at the Washington Post website.:cheers: :40oz: :laugh: :cool: :silly::) :rotflmao: :wave::thumbsup: :applause:

I can't wait , this has been one fantastic day for sure. Much more good news might induce the heart attack I almost had this morning when I fied up the PC to check the redskins articles at the Washington Post website.:cheers: :40oz: :laugh: :cool: :silly::) :rotflmao: :wave::thumbsup: :applause:

Archived