Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Insomniac thread: 2021 - Week 12 - Welcomes the restless, die hard drunken fans!!!

zCommander

Monday seems so far away. It does give you an extra day to do other things. Giants vs. Eagles is the only game I might watch tomorrow. Maybe the Vikes vs. San Fran. Really don't care who wins; the Giants or the Eagles. We need to take care both of them when we play them down the stretch though.

Here to a good game and a win on Monday night. :cheers:

Red win is on tap for tonight for me. :)

HTTWFT!!!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Redskins Reparations said:

Why did I agree to visit the in-laws for Thanksgiving?  There is already a fight going on with the sisters, I was responsible for making dinner for 15 people and my sciatic nerve is firing!

Have you tried taking some Vodka shots to calm your nerves? 

2 minutes ago, bakedtater1 said:

Nothing doing tonight...wife is watching some new movie on Netflix, just got the kids off to bed..ummm I'm super baked and anticipating starting my new job Monday. 

Not delivering milk anymore?

Edited by zskins

12 hours ago, zskins said:

Monday seems so far away. It does give you an extra day to do other things. Giants vs. Eagles is the only game I might watch tomorrow. Maybe the Vikes vs. San Fran. Really don't care who wins; the Giants or the Eagles. We need to take care both of them when we play them down the stretch though.

Here to a good game and a win on Monday night. :cheers:

Red win is on tap for tonight for me. :)

HTTWFT!!!

I want the Giants to win (along with WFT obviously lol)…they’d still be a game behind us and we’d move in front of the Eagles, who would have 7 losses. 

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, LetThePointsSoar said:

So much for a stress free fantasy day yesterday... In a dogfight game that is a must win for me to keep my season alive. I'm down 21 points going in to tonight and have Heinicke and Gibson and he has McLaurin.  

Need a big game tonight!! 

I would think Curtis Samuels returning may help your cause?

5 more long hours to go! 

Will be firing up the grill today and getting ready for game. :)

We need to win by at least 2 TDs. No exceptions or excuses!

Seahawks are reeling. Need to stuff them birds like a turkey and enjoy the post-Thanksgiving desert. 

Tonight will tell if the team is ready for it's own destiny or if they are just pretenders. 

GO WFT!!! 

6 minutes ago, zskins said:

5 more long hours to go! 

Will be firing up the grill today and getting ready for game. :)

We need to win by at least 2 TDs. No exceptions or excuses!

Seahawks are reeling. Need to stuff them birds like a turkey and enjoy the post-Thanksgiving desert. 

Tonight will tell if the team is ready for it's own destiny or if they are just pretenders. 

GO WFT!!! 

Knowing us, we probably lose by 2 tds. 

• Sad 1