Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Titans losing is a bad look for anyone that thinks their style of play is sustainable for rings. 

Cindy has a better QB, twice as many passing yards, and the lead, looking to knock out the number 1 seed in their first playoff game on the road.

It's a qb league,  it's over.

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Titans losing is a bad look for anyone that thinks their style of play is sustainable for rings. 

Cindy has a better QB, twice as many passing yards, and the lead, looking to knock out the number 1 seed in their first playoff game on the road.

Whoa! Hold on there, kemosabe! If, and I do mean "IF", Burrow starts throwing some bad balls, its a new game. Check there score board, game is far from done.

6 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

And yet, the difference at halftime was due to Tennessee throwing an int on the first play.

And now, the Bengals only touchdown is on the ground.

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

WE COULD'VE HAD TANNEHILL!!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

And yet, the difference at halftime was due to Tennessee throwing an int on the first play.

But the run is kindof set up by the pass for the Bengals.  They are a pass first team, and use the run to keep teams honest.  Mixon is a good back, and he broke one. Good for him.

What I think you're seeing is a run-first team trying to pass and it's not working really well.  You have to be able to throw the ball a little, and Tannehill has had 2 bad INTs on not a lot of attempts.  

1 minute ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Yes. Well, you know my great predicting skills.

@Warhead36 predicts doom and gloom scenarios after every play.  I think his batting average might be worse than yours.  But honestly, not by much.

2 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Very wise of Tennessee to turn to the passing game in the red zone there.

After all, it is a passing league.

Would you rather they run on every single play?  

13 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Whoa! Hold on there, kemosabe! If, and I do mean "IF", Burrow starts throwing some bad balls, its a new game. Check there score board, game is far from done.

Just seeing this, just did, it's over

12 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Again, they have easily twice as many passing yards as Titans, can't say that isn't a factor in them having lead.