Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread: 2021 SUPERBOWL - RAMS VS. BENGALS!!!

zCommander

Hurts is a better pro QB than I thought heā€™d be. Ā Doesnā€™t look like a star at the moment but he definitely belongs in the nfl. Ā 
Ā 

I was hoping the Eagles would be garbage at that position for a while. Ā Partly because IĀ assume finding a QB is nearly impossible, but then I remember that for other teams itā€™s not hard to find competence. Ā Finding greatness is still rare, of course. Ā 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

Hurts is a better pro QB than I thought heā€™d be. Ā Doesnā€™t look like a star at the moment but he definitely belongs in the nfl. Ā 
Ā 

I was hoping the Eagles would be garbage at that position for a while. Ā Partly because IĀ assume finding a QB is nearly impossible, but then I remember that for other teams itā€™s not hard to find competence. Ā Finding greatness is still rare, of course. Ā 

Watching Hurts, something tells me that Philly is going to go all in on a trade for Deshaun Watson this offseason.Ā 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, No Nonsense said:

I donā€™t think he will be.Ā 

If feel like if he was confident about that, heā€™d be demanding to play. Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Eagles are getting run over by Tampa Bay running backs frequently in this game. Ā Almost as often as not. Ā 

3 minutes ago, Destino said:

If feel like if he was confident about that, heā€™d be demanding to play. Ā 
Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Eagles are getting run over by Tampa Bay running backs frequently in this game. Ā Almost as often as not. Ā 

Yet they don't run at 4th and 2...

3 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Duuuuuuudee. I have under 53! Holy moly.

Ā 

I gotta say that taunting call was complete horse**** though. This league is sort of wack.

I mean, he got all up into the guys face after tackling him....just canā€™t do that.Ā 
Ā 

also itā€™s the eagles, so **** them.Ā 

Just now, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I mean, he got all up into the guys face after tackling him....just canā€™t do that.Ā 
Ā 

also itā€™s the eagles, so **** them.Ā 

Ā 

I just think you gotta let that go in that situation. He was sort of yelling after a tackle, not necessarily saying anything vulgar or obscene. He should have just kept his mouth shut, that's for sure.

9 hours ago, No Nonsense said:

Watching Hurts, something tells me that Philly is going to go all in on a trade for Deshaun Watson this offseason.Ā 

They will have to fend off Miami and probably Carolina. Ā Miamiā€™s owner wants Watson. Carolinaā€™s owner wants a franchise QB and will probably tell the team to move on from Darnold.

Ā 

Houston will still get a nice haul, if they wait until 22 off-season.

8 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Yep, as bad as weā€™ve been this season, i think weā€™ll beat Philly pretty handedly in one of, if not both, the gamesĀ 

Uh, the defense may have something to say about that.