Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bring Back the Fullback

method man

I agree a Chris Cooley type would do wonders in this offense.  the only problem is that you need someone big enough to block LB'ers, Fast Enough to also out run them and coordinated enough to catch passes in traffic.  This type of athletic combination is rare.  I would love it if we could find someone but I doubt it. 

1 hour ago, Stefanskins said:

lol what a block by Riggo!!! lol

I know!  But Riggo had 1,153 yds that year and was obviously a physical force.  WTH was anyone else carrying the ball anywhere near the goal line?  Riggo did his own blocking.  Pardee had no business being head coach.

5 hours ago, NeverSurrender said:

I agree a Chris Cooley type would do wonders in this offense.  the only problem is that you need someone big enough to block LB'ers, Fast Enough to also out run them and coordinated enough to catch passes in traffic.  This type of athletic combination is rare.  I would love it if we could find someone but I doubt it. 

I think Pat Freiermuth could fill this role but he is sure to get drafted in the first three rounds of this years draft. Also, there a questions about his durability.  I pray that drops to fourth round and is selected by WFT.

On 1/21/2021 at 7:19 PM, ANONYMOUS SOURCE. said:

Find another Mike Sellers type, not sure who currently compares honestly.   Fullback,  H back , or whatever his designation , they used him everywhere. Loved watching him annihilate linebackers lol.

Tremble from ND may fit that bill from the write ups. He will likely be available day 3.

Archived