Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SOS headed to Chicago??

stratoman

I think the source might be the Gator boards, where this was discussed briefly tongue-in-cheek earlier today. As Spurrier has implied, has there ever been a 5-11 coach rumored to go to so many places. Please! If the Dolphins really wanted him, they would have gotten him years ago.

Another rumor on the board had him coaching and revolutionizing Pop Warner football.:laugh:

Originally posted by JerseyGator

I think the source might be the Gator boards, where this was discussed briefly tongue-in-cheek earlier today. As Spurrier has implied, has there ever been a 5-11 coach rumored to go to so many places. Please! If the Dolphins really wanted him, they would have gotten him years ago.

Another rumor on the board had him coaching and revolutionizing Pop Warner football.:laugh:

Spurrier just doesn't understand what it takes to win at the pop warner level.

I wonder how all the pitchin' around would do in the windy city?

Originally posted by Buddha

Mort just reported that he is a candidate to be the Dolphins' new special teams coach, as he was spotted on a beach in Miami yesterday flicking lime wedges between two upright Corona bottles.

And a Mort followed up I just saw he reported that Spurrier missed all "flicks".

Originally posted by stratoman

Someone at work told he heard a rumur that SOS will end up in Chicago as an Offensive Coord??? Don't know his source.

His source?

Probally that 5th of Jack Daniels he has stashed in his desk

Archived