Jump to content
Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2021-22 Washington Capitals Thread


ixcuincle
 Share

Recommended Posts

PING! 

29 minutes ago, zskins said:

Fire up your Hulu app on your Smart TV since the game is not on regular TV at all.

I am going to miss the local announcers though. :(

 

The Washington rivalry weekend starts with hockey and will end with football. 

I'm streaming it.  I kept hitting the "home feed" button, then realized it was national. :ols:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I will admit that ESPN+ streaming appears to be a higher resolution than standard cable HDTV.

 

Still irked that this is a marquee game that’s not  on TV at all.

Yeah, I thought it would be on regular ESPN, with the new contract and all...like you said, this is a big game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Springfield said:

I will admit that ESPN+ streaming appears to be a higher resolution than standard cable HDTV.

 

Still irked that this is a marquee game that’s not  on TV at all.


ESPN does this to push subscriptions. Agree, it’s annoying but i have kids so it’s not like not having Disney+ is an option, and I got ESPN+ for free with Disney+.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:


ESPN does this to push subscriptions. Agree, it’s annoying but i have kids so it’s not like not having Disney+ is an option, and I got ESPN+ for free with Disney+.

How did you do this? I’m paying yearly for Disney plus and monthly for ESPN plus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Springfield said:

How did you do this? I’m paying yearly for Disney plus and monthly for ESPN plus.


I think when Disney+ first came out they offered a bundle with ESPN plus and Hulu thrown in, and so all my accounts are linked and it’s one annual charge. 
 

Ive only watched like 3 things on Hulu but **** it it’s free. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...