Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is SRO at FedEx worth it???

Renegade7

Would you recommend SRO at FedEx???  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you recommend SRO at FedEx???

• Yes
    • No
    • I dont know
    • I dont care
    • Jus go, dont worry about it

Want to go to Dallas game, but not in the mood for knowing I spent $200+ to do it if they get blown out, been there done that.  Trying to get the cheapest ticket i can this time, found one for under $100, but I've never done Standing Room Only. 

Anyone else have experience with that?  Did you like it, was it worth it or rather have option to sit?  I like to stand a lot, but sometimes get crap from people behind me that cant see (different discussion).

7 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

Want to go to Dallas game, but not in the mood for knowing I spent $200+ to do it if they get blown out, been there done that.  Trying to get the cheapest ticket i can this time, found one for under $100, but I've never done Standing Room Only. 

Anyone else have experience with that?  Did you like it, was it worth it or rather have option to sit?  I like to stand a lot, but sometimes get crap from people behind me that cant see (different discussion).

I did SRO for the first time, when the Broncos came to FedEx a couple of seasons ago. I really enjoyed SRO. I’m a big guy, so, it was nice not constantly rubbing/bumping legs and feet with the person sitting next to me. 

It also helped that I bought 3 tickets for under $100. That allowed for more $10 beers 😁

LOVED it when it was still available in the Club section. You basically took the escalator up to the Club Level & you were right at your “seat” on top of the scoreboard. Think Madden sightlines. That low in the end zone you could watch everything develop. Upper Deck SRO, I’ve no idea. 

13 minutes ago, TK said:

LOVED it when it was still available in the Club section. You basically took the escalator up to the Club Level & you were right at your “seat” on top of the scoreboard. Think Madden sightlines. That low in the end zone you could watch everything develop. Upper Deck SRO, I’ve no idea. 

Good to know, I'll be in 439, so this is only second time not being at midfield as well, Madden is first thing came to mind looking at view on StubHub.  I'll at least share how I feel about it, liking what I hear so far.

13 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Good to know, I'll be in 439, so this is only second time not being at midfield as well, Madden is first thing came to mind looking at view on StubHub.  I'll at least share how I feel about it, liking what I hear so far.

Come to the ES tailgate.  We always win. Our lot opens an hour earlier than the other lots.

22 hours ago, Howie411 said:

Would rather they just drop the price of tickets to get people in seats instead of making cheap SRO.

at 150 now

Hoping they drop closer to game time. Might have to camp out with the phone out an hour before kickoff hoping for cheap deals.

Everyone is doing this now. Saw it happen yesterday for the Nats game. More and more people know my secret!!!😡

Archived