Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rule #1

Even Madder

Never, ever, under any circumstances, throw the ball to Zeron Flemister.

I looked him up and was shocked to discover that for the season he's been targeted 14 times and caught 7 balls. I figured he was much worse than that.

By the way, despite his decent game yesterday, did you notice that 50/50 is over the 50/50 hump? He's been targeted 103 times and caught 52 balls. Wow. What an accomplishment.

And Coles has dropped from 54% to 50% after going 0-9 yesterday -- a lot of truly uncatchable balls in that lot though.

how many times do I have to say it?

Flemister is not an NFL quality tight end. After the Skins released him the first time, he went to Cleveland and couldn't hang on there as one of the top 3.

And yet he made his way back here to being a starter again.

Just an example of how far we have sunk.

You don't release a starter and then wait for him to be cut to resign him a few weeks later.

That is the sign of a team that doesn't know what it is doing.

Teams often cut and then resign special teams players or younger backups as injuries occur, but the Skins moves with Flemister defy logic.

Of course signing that bloated warthog, Byron Chamberlain, didn't help matters either.

Where is his big, fat behind?

Collecting a paycheck at the trainer's table.

Just like Trung Canidate, a player you merely have to look at for him to suffer some injury that will keep him out for 4-6 weeks.

Canidate pulled the same thing in St. Louis.

He showed up ready to play and then invariably got hurt, got down on himself, and then returned less effective.

meanwhile Davis is headed to 1,500 or 1,600 yards rushing, right? :)

but we didn't need a proven player in the backfield because the passing game was going to wow teams and allow us to play from in front with a big lead :laugh: :laugh:

sorry, Stevie, the only thing the Redskins offense has in common with the Rams is that they both play in the NFL, that's about it.

Faulk and Bruce may very well be headed to the Hall of Fame. Holt is now the best WR in the NFC along with Moss.

Pace and Turley are the best set of OTs in the NFC.

Meanwhile the Skins score ZERO points against Dallas, at home, after Dallas hit the skids losing, 36-10 and 40-21 the past 2 weeks.

...The first rule of the Redskins is you do not talk about the Redskins.

Second rule of the Redskins is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT THE REDSKINS!

Third rule of the Redskins, someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, you sign him immediately to a multi-year contract.

Fourth rule: only two pro-bowlers on a team.

Fifth rule: one game at a time, fellas.

Sixth rule: no shirts no shoes.

Seventh rule: Spurrier will stay on as long as he wants to.

And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first year on the Redskins, you have to lose.

sorry bulldog, I agree with your overall assessment, but we ran the heck out of Davis in 2000 and 2001 and we stunk then too. He's certainly better than the RB's we have right now, but he's not a difference maker-- we wouldn't be in any better shape had we kept him. The proof is in the pudding from the two seasons we had him PRIOR to Spurrier's arrival.

Paging Walter Rasby....paging Walter Rasby.

I realize Rasby has retired, but could somebody[i/] please for God's sake draft us a blocking TE in the mid to late rounds of the draft ? Or, if we're planning to keep SOS:puke: how about drafting another LT and giving him a TE jersey # ?

Originally posted by Yusuf06

Paging Walter Rasby....paging Walter Rasby.

I realize Rasby has retired, but could somebody[i/] please for God's sake draft us a blocking TE in the mid to late rounds of the draft ? Or, if we're planning to keep SOS:puke: how about drafting another LT and giving him a TE jersey # ?

Actually, Rasby is playing for the Saints. Against Tampa Bay in week 14 he had 4 catches for 42 yards. He dislocated his finger 3 times in the game against the Giants last Sunday, but they taped it up and he kept playing. We shoulda kept him, he's a good blocker, and he couldn't have worse hands than Phlegm.

Archived