Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NBC PHilly: Phillies Fans Had One Big Complaint About Opening Day: That Dallas Looking Star

superozman

This is ridic!  But funny, and not funny.  Nats fans can boo the Phillies for this one!  My opinion?  Phillies were trolled by a Cowboys fan that works for them.  Even so, how does this even pass through management, unless the manager of the person doing  this is also a Cowboys fan, or a non-sports fan.  Clink link below for more (and picture/video)

_____

"We won't waste a lot of your time here. Opening Day in South Philadelphia was a lovely affair. The Phillies defeated the Atlanta Braves. Bryce Harper embraced Philly to the fullest. And Rhys Hoskins killed baseballs.

A win all around.

But.

What is up with that ugly Dallas Cowboys-looking star that swipes between images on the Phanavision?...."

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/sports/csn/phillies/Phillies_fans_had_one_big_complain_about_Opening_Day__that_Dallas_looking_star_PHI-507833082.html

45 minutes ago, Redskin4ever said:

A chance to mock Philly fans and the cowboys at the same time? I’ll take that opportunity everyday of the week. 

exactly why i posted lol.  

2 hours ago, Barry.Randolphe said:

I don't see the big deal...it looks like the dot in the i in the Phillies logo....that's just a stupid logo design on the Phillies' part

Thats exactly what it probably was supposed to mean, but when you saw it live, it's was basically the dallas logo with the outline, it was blue, and a silver background. (Silver is not a phils color)

Archived