Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Enough is enough. A fond farewell.

sparkosaurus

On 12/27/2018 at 2:42 PM, sparkosaurus said:

Enough is enough. After over 40 years of fandom, I’m leaving the team that I have loved. The disfunction and disease that Daniel Snyder has inflicted upon this team has no cure. Until Dan sells the team, there will be no pride, no culture of winning, and no joy for the Redkins organization or their fans. It’s time to let go.

Much love to you all. Have a fantastic 2019 and Hail to the Redskins. See you all at Soldier Field sometime!

sparkosaurus

I’ve got family with Houston, Clev, and Indi, they can all kiss my ass.

HTTR.

23 hours ago, kleese said:

I’ve given up all hope that we will be a good FRANCHISE under Snyder. That’s not happening. What I still hope can happen is we catch lightning in a bottle for a period of time by getting lucky on a QB, coach, etc... If we have someone like Gibbs in an “overseeing” role I think it increases the chances we won’t mess it up if we do stumble upon something good. Again, I don’t really want Gibbs DOING much of anything, I just think his presence could be a calming one. 

LOL

23 minutes ago, hail2skins said:

LOL

For me, having Joe Gibbs part your operation just can't be a bad thing. I understand it's been almost 30 years since he did anything exceptional in the NFL, but for me, he is the ONE guy that connects us to our glory days while STILL possibly being able to help now. Again, I don't want him to coach, and I don't even want him as the lead talent evaluator. But I like to think that if Joe Gibbs sits at a table with a group of people that A) He immediately has their respect and attention and B. Has an innate ability to know who to place where and how to best motivate a group. Most importantly, I think he can be a buffer for Snyder without being a puppet. Basically, I'd like him to be the owner. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if he is brought in to essentially be just that.  

Archived