Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fate of Redskins street signings this offseason?

carex

13 hours ago, Burgold said:

. I actually think Williams, Cooper, Roullier, Scherff and Moses would be a step up.

Yeah for about a quarter and a half, then it'd be Williams (insert name here) roullier,scherff and moses.

Then 2 quarters later it'd be ( insert name here) ( insert name here) roullier, scherff and moses.

Then in the 3rd quarter of game two it'd be (insert name here) (insert name here) roullier, scherff and ( insert name here)

46 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Yeah for about a quarter and a half, then it'd be Williams (insert name here) roullier,scherff and moses.

Then 2 quarters later it'd be ( insert name here) ( insert name here) roullier, scherff and moses.

Then in the 3rd quarter of game two it'd be (insert name here) (insert name here) roullier, scherff and ( insert name here)

excuse you?

http://www.nfl.com/player/morganmoses/2543489/profile

Moses has not missed a start in 4 years.  He plays through his injuries

Granted that might be why his play is pretty inconsistent

11 hours ago, skins island connection said:

ec, Norman and Dix only want to get interceptions, they don't want to tackle anyone; they back up 10 yds off the LOS and can't make up the distance once the wide open WR makes a cut, then runs close as he's being tackled, hoping to scoop up a fumbled ball.

That's how I would play it too, if I had to carry this dreadful Redskins offense.

59 minutes ago, redskinss said:

I was gonna ‘react’ to this post, but  I didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, or ‘like’ it...

Regarding Timon ‘Wish-I-played-like-Pumbaa’ Parris - first play was Peterson for very little gain, next drive he had a false start, and then I think he was responsible for letting Woodward free for what became a huge sack.  I think that’s when we put Fuller in and then drove down the field for the TD.  

I would 100% release Reed and Norman unless he was to reconstruct his contract. Paul Richardson would also be dropped. I would try to resign crowder if the price was right because he actually is pretty elusive. Brown would also be dropped. 

12 minutes ago, max21 said:

I would 100% release Reed and Norman unless he was to reconstruct his contract. Paul Richardson would also be dropped. I would try to resign crowder if the price was right because he actually is pretty elusive. Brown would also be dropped. 

I’m right there with you.  I’m ok with not bringing Crowder back, but if we cut the others you mentioned, let Smith walk, and aren’t active in FA... I assume we’d have money to re-sign Ioannidis and Crowder (and AP and Johnson).  

58 minutes ago, carex said:

Moses has not missed a start in 4 years.  He plays through his injuries

That doesn't mean he wont next year.

This is the Redskins we're talking about here where there's a will there's a way.

If we dont make serious changes in the offseason next year will be the same thing all over again, I'm sure they'll be some very familiar names on the injured reserve but they'll be some fresh ones as well.

I was originally in the camp that thought we just had worse luck than most teams but now I'm thoroughly convinced that our problems with injuries are greatly self induced. 

52 minutes ago, skinny21 said:

I was gonna ‘react’ to this post, but  I didn’t know whether to laugh, cry, or ‘like’ it...

Regarding Timon ‘Wish-I-played-like-Pumbaa’ Parris - first play was Peterson for very little gain, next drive he had a false start, and then I think he was responsible for letting Woodward free for what became a huge sack.  I think that’s when we put Fuller in and then drove down the field for the TD.  

Fuller was already in.  Parris came in as an extra TE, because we only dressed two yesterday

Archived