Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Rewards - Chalk Talk with Alex Smith

Skinsfan1311

• 2 weeks later...

What a nice guy. Some funny cute stories, like how he got good at handing off when he played with Reggie Bush in High school and they won two championships.

He is buying a house in the area and answered all the questions thoughtfully.

Even the guy who asked are you on work release....boy we as fans have to work on our questions.

HTTR

5 minutes ago, Hoover-ball said:

What a nice guy. Some funny cute stories, like how he got good at handing off when he played with Reggie Bush in High school and they won two championships.

He is buying a house in the area and answered all the questions thoughtfully.

Even the guy who asked are you on work release....boy we as fans have to work on out questions.

HTTR

Are you on work release?...Trying to say Alex looks like Keanu Reeves? lol...

29 minutes ago, zoony said:

Work release?  How do booger eating morons afford season tickets?  Serious question

It's all about context. You had to have been there.

It was one of the first questions, and the person who asked it was clearly going for a laugh

The guy was an older older gentleman, who identified himself as a 40 year season ticket holder and said something like, "I've seen 43 QB's in my time here, including the strike year, when the we the guy under center was on work release. Are you on work release?"  Everyone laughed, Alex included, and it was kind of an ice-breaker.  Smith was clearly more relaxed, and comfortable fielding questions after that.

2 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

It was one of the first questions, and the person who asked it was clearly going for a laugh

The guy was an older older gentleman, who identified himself as a 40 year season ticket holder and said something like, "I've seen 43 QB's in my time here, including the strike year, when the we the guy under center was on work release. Are you on work release?"  Everyone laughed, Alex included, and it was kind of an ice-breaker.  Smith was clearly more relaxed, and comfortable fielding questions after that.

Thanks for clarifying and you are right. I still think we could have had some better questions. 

6 hours ago, Skinsfan1311 said:

Hence my Keanu Reeves comment lol...

Archived