Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Send Off Welcome Home Eagles

Huly

• TK pinned this topic
2 hours ago, HapHaszard said:

They usually fly.  Train would be neat, probably most players have never taken a train.

They took the train to philly and New York back in the first season of Jim Zorn being coach. The 2nd (and final) season, they flew to Philly instead, but took the train to NY. It depends on what the coach feels like doing. Under Gruden they’ve taken the plane 

On 10/20/2017 at 9:57 AM, Cooleyfan1993 said:

They took the train to philly and New York back in the first season of Jim Zorn being coach. The 2nd (and final) season, they flew to Philly instead, but took the train to NY. It depends on what the coach feels like doing. Under Gruden they’ve taken the plane 

There was a stretch of time (20 years ago) that I had to travel to Newark weekly for work.  The hotel was across the street from Penn Station so I opted for the Metroliner (the fastest at the time).  Another colleague chose to fly in/out of DCA but, with all the lead time needed as well as having to wait for the airport shuttle, it seemed just as easy to grab the train ... and more civilized as I could walk to/from the bar car at any point in the trip.  :cheers:

Archived