The Official 2017 Training Camp & Preseason Twitter Thread

TSO

Not twitter but still share it:

QUICKLY

Scot Mccloughan Retweeted Greg Olmen

He was

Scot Mccloughan added,

Greg Olmen @GregOlmen
@MccloughanScot Two years ago when the Giants traded up to get Bama Safety Landon Collins. Was he next on your board?

Galette back pedaling in coverage drills

https://twitter.com/KgriggsPhoto/status/900783637423063040

Sure I'll get some eye rolls and other bs for this ... this multiple players doing vegan thing has me legit concerned. They will lose muscle

Sure I'll get some eye rolls and other bs for this ... this multiple players doing vegan thing has me legit concerned. They will lose muscle

John Keim ESPN Staff Writer 

Redskins linebacker Junior Galette went through individual drills as he works his way back from a hamstring injury. Coach Jay Gruden said he's not sure yet if Galette will play Sunday vs. Cincinnati.

Redskins coach Jay Gruden said tight end Jordan Reed "looks good. He looks very crisp, very sudden." Reed's status remains uncertain for Sunday.

Linebacker Ryan Anderson (shoulder stinger) was limited in practice. Coach Jay Gruden said the issue for Anderson is regaining the strength in his shoulder. "He's close," Gruden said.

Kirk Cousins' ability to help in protection will aid rookie center Chase Roullier if he has to start the season opener vs. Philadelphia. Coach Jay Gruden said he doesn't think Cousins could have helped as much earlier in his career.

Mason Foster and Zach Brown will start at inside linebacker for a second consecutive game Sunday. There's an excellent chance that's how the Redskins will open the season as well.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Ffull%2Fkeim_john.png&w=80&h=80&scale=cropJohn Keim, ESPN Staff Writer

Nora PrinciottiVerified account @NoraPrinciotti 9m9 minutes ago

Can Greg Manusky make any sense of Jim Tomsula's constant rotation of Dlinemen? "No. I've known Jimmy a long time."

Stephen CzardaVerified account @SCzardaRedskins 16m16 minutes ago

Gruden said that Zach Brown and Mason Foster will start again on Sunday. Thinks Foster is playing well at Mike linebacker.

Mike JonesVerified account @MikeJonesWaPo 15m15 minutes ago

Foster plays w a physicality that the coaches like. Brown's athleticism makes him an upgrade at "Moe." Compton and Spaight backups.

JP FinlayVerified account @JPFinlayCSN 19m19 minutes ago

Ryan Anderson said he feels good and has wanted to practice for a while but #Redskins have held him out. Wants to play Sunday

Nora PrinciottiVerified account @NoraPrinciotti 2h2 hours ago

#Redskins OLBs Junior Galette (hamstring) and Ryan Anderson (stinger) both did individual and positional drills at the start of practice.

Liz ClarkeVerified account @lizclarketweet 16m16 minutes ago

Skins DC Manusky says while Jr Galette has great confidence & has looked great in practice, it's 'major important' to see him in PS games

JP FinlayVerified account @JPFinlayCSN 2m2 minutes ago

Junior Galette says he's not quite 100 percent but he hopes to play Sunday. He's missed football big time. Video to come.

CBS has pulled Tony Romo from Friday's KC-SEA broadcast because he shares a name with the Tony Romo who botched this snap in Seattle in '06.

DH8LxzBU0AAUm9o.jpg

JP Finlay Retweeted Grant Paulsen

Brown has been impressive since he signed. Check out the intvw here http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/video/zach-brown-lane-johnson-you-aint-gonna-want-none 

JP Finlay Retweeted Grant Paulsen

Brown has been impressive since he signed. Check out the intvw here http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/video/zach-brown-lane-johnson-you-aint-gonna-want-none 

Byron Maxwell returns

DIB-XuKXUAI9DhF.jpg

Scot Mccloughan Retweeted Ben Holmes

No. He's a stud

Scot Mccloughan added,

Ben Holmes @HolmesOnSports
@MccloughanScot would you say Ozzie Newsome is slipping at all?

Rich TandlerVerified account @Rich_TandlerCSN 8m8 minutes ago

Rich Tandler Retweeted Disco

Garcon and Reed had the same number of targets per games played (7.1). DJax and Crowder had about one fewer target/game.

Rich Tandler added,

Disco @discoque5
Replying to @Rich_TandlerCSN
Kirk looks to him too much. I think that's why Kirk missed Garcon and Jackson so much

Archived