Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official 2017 Training Camp & Preseason Twitter Thread

TSO

I have no idea what happened with my Chrome, sorry for the un-visible posts, trying to work with @thesubmittedone to get it fixed. 

Ashburning Retweeted Redskins Cheer

@HapHaszard Hey, your not supposed to be in this class.

Ashburning added,

bsX9Y68nQBkyYrlo.jpg
0:16
Redskins Cheer @1stLadiesOfFB
Pre-practice workout by @BMAXStrong ? Music by @iamcardib ?

David J. Chao, MD Retweeted ProFootballTalk

No proof the results from this laser outweigh the potential swelling from a cross country flight. Choice of treatment always up to patient.

David J. Chao, MD added,

ProFootballTalkVerified account @ProFootballTalk
Odell Beckham's reportedly in Phoenix to get laser treatment on his ankle http://wp.me/p14QSB-an4e 

I was a Consultant to the HOF on the selection of @Redskins Bobby Beathard to be nominated for HOF as a Contributer

DIGAzL-XcAM7pz0.jpg

.@redskins GM Bobby Beathard is a finalist (as a contributor) for 2018 Hall of Fame class. Bobby & Joe a Jacoby should go in together!

.@redskins GM Bobby Beathard is a finalist (as a contributor) for 2018 Hall of Fame class. Bobby & Joe a Jacoby should go in together!

Coach Jay Gruden said he plans on playing the starters at least a half on Sunday. Galette had another good day. Ryan Anderson didn't do much

Have a great weekend to 4 top #Washingtonredskings cheerleaders @WRC_Candess @WRC_Kennedy @WRC_Nikki @WRC_Sarah enjoy it ???

DIFFHPsXYAE-lda.jpg

DIFFJa1WAAA1Yxf.jpg
DIFFK7aXUAA1f74.jpg

Archived