Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread -Redskins at Lions

TK

What's up fans.  Bummed about the loss as well.  Just a thought regarding Matt Jones. He does fumble a lot and it does not seem like he has that natural RB instincts, if you will.  However I was just thinking about Tiki Barber. He had serious fumbling issues and if I remember correctly he or a system they used in NY aided him and he found a solution to his problems. 

Can fumbling be an issue that can be fixed?

2 hours ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Let's not get fooled by the improved defensive play post Week 2. Joe Barry is still a mediocre coach, the difference is that players were making plays and injuries forced guys who should've been playing anyway to start.

Name me a good defensive coordinator who hasn't had players making plays.  

10 minutes ago, sebestian said:

What's up fans.  Bummed about the loss as well.  Just a thought regarding Matt Jones. He does fumble a lot and it does not seem like he has that natural RB instincts, if you will.  However I was just thinking about Tiki Barber. He had serious fumbling issues and if I remember correctly he or a system they used in NY aided him and he found a solution to his problems. 

Can fumbling be an issue that can be fixed?

I was thinking the same thing about Barber as it relates to Jones fumbling but IIRC want through an entire offseason practice regiment  where he worked on his fumbling problem and eventually corrected it.  I don't think Jones has done anything to fix it.  The guy has a problem and it's not getting better.  The best thing, IMO, is to give Thompson or Kelley a shot at the starting gig.  Haven't seen those put the ball on the ground yet.  

• TK locked this topic

Archived