Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN - Matthew Stafford, Lions passing game will test Redskins

HapHaszard

On 10/21/2016 at 1:45 PM, Diehard Otis said:

And I do not necessarily object to any portion of your post Melvin.  But I have been quite vocal on here this week about us bringing a hammer to Ford Field & bashing the Lions' heads in with it.  

Now that may not happen.  We may simply Win the ballgame as we've been doing.  Or worse yet, [gasp!] lose.  As we know, anything could happen.

Now with that said, I strongly believe that we are going to show them who's boss.  It simply cannot go any other way in my mind, because we always, ALWAYS beat them.  Just like we always beat the Bears & the Saints.  Check this link to see what I mean.  
(This is the link to the Chicago series record.  And here is the link to the New Orleans series record.)

Just look at how many green W's you see towards the bottom of the page for our team versus theirs over the years.

This is what emboldens my confidence regarding the upcoming matchup.  When these teams are on Washington's Schedule, mark a W next to that game.

The Redskins

I hate being right about us losing, hate being right saying an old ass anquan boldin scaring me only to see it right before my eyes like I did yesterday. Is knowing football well a curse at times? Sure feels like it today. Losses like that yesterday can destroy a fan in a season, I went with us losing to examining that game on paper to feeling like we can't lose it to watching it unfold and us come back on a play I've been wanting to see since Dallas only to see us collapse in the end. Not happy at all about this and not sure how we bounce back from it this week but sticking to my original belief we will be 5-3 entering the bye and closing my eyes this week and just believing.

Archived