Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ramsey

gillherb

Doesn't everyone find it funny how Ramsey's injury was hush hush for like 3 months and then all of a sudden they mention it and then harp on it and harp on it...its almost like they are trying to use excuses now and r upplaying his injury maybe...now deep down i dont believe that i believe hes just a warrior who fites thru pain but im just trying to make critical analysis thats what they teach us here at ol' college

Originally posted by gillherb

hey buddy ill rip u a new hole in grammar any day in a real contest...message boards r different...who's ur momma?

Well, you did manage to use a question mark at the end, so I'm impressed by the puncuation. :silly: To bad you didn't understand the :rolleyes: I used for sarcasm. :doh:

Originally posted by TK421Clicker

To bad they don't teach grammer. :rolleyes:

Or Spelling. (fites?) :laugh:

Don't get bent out of shape gillherb, but on *this* board we have been spoiled by some outstanding writers. Consider it practice for your future in the real world and take the time to write using full words, punctuation, capitalization and the occasional spell checker. I think you will find you are taken more seriously.

Originally posted by IAMBG

Noone sh*ts oin me for myspeling and grammaticlaical mistakes.........??? What gives, just cuz I went to skool down south?

It's because we know you've drinking when you post late at night. :cheers::pint: :40oz:

yep drinking leads to slurrered typing and being an inbred willcats fan doesnt help either.

We have had alot of playes in past pla with injuries not reported.

Heck our d line up to a couple of weeks ago had unreported injuries and fans couldnt understand the sudden drop in effort upfront

Archived