Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

Awsome pic liberty, I went to that park about 5 years ago, It was called the communist statue graveyard back then, not an easy place to get to on public transportation, I totally got lost on the way back.

I'm going back to Budapest mid Aug, I can't wait.

Liberty I went to that park and spit on it

Budapest was one interesting city wasn't it? The people there for the most part were real friendly, and we got some VIP tour of parliment which was cool

I really liked the classical music playing subway system they had there. And the bath houses. Oh were they something else

Originally posted by denverdan

Awsome pic liberty, I went to that park about 5 years ago, It was called the communist statue graveyard back then, not an easy place to get to on public transportation, I totally got lost on the way back.

I'm going back to Budapest mid Aug, I can't wait.

Originally posted by SkinsHokieFan

Liberty I went to that park and spit on it

Budapest was one interesting city wasn't it? The people there for the most part were real friendly, and we got some VIP tour of parliment which was cool

I really liked the classical music playing subway system they had there. And the bath houses. Oh were they something else

Budapest was one of my favorite cities. Didn't get to see as much of it as I could have so I will try to head back their some day. Everything is fairly cheap and the people are very friendly and will try to help even though not many speak English.

The Park was pretty cool, for photos anyway, the gift shop was cool though overpriced. I bought a flask there that has the commie star w/ hammer and sickle surrounded by a wreath. Getting back was a bit problematic because the bus stop is not the same place as where the bus arrives, so it might be hard finding a bus back, but we found it and got back without a hitch. One of my friends went to a bath house, but he said they smelled like rotten eggs and old men, so I decided to heed his warning and not go.

mr-t.png

Dressed up in my Sunday best (mention flowers and you die, fool!)

Afro-Thunder.jpg

Them's fightin' words, sonny!

D_1_td16play_168895_0916.jpg

Don't you even think about touchin' my quarterback!

Actually, I'm short, white, and skinny, but for some reason I've drawn comparisions to all three of these guys from my friends.