Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czeban Just made a great point

StevieInferior

Bruce Smith's quote of "sometimes you have to be selfish" reveals his true charector and that is what Redskin fans will remember him with. That quote will go along with Westbrooke's "it's not abou tthem it's about me quote", Jeff George's "Leadership is overrated", and Deion's " I don't trust Marty as far as I can throw him"

he also questioned whether Bruce Smith had something to do about Ladarius Jackson.

Originally posted by StevieSuperior

Bruce Smith's quote of "sometimes you have to be selfish" reveals his true charector and that is what Redskin fans will remember him with. That quote will go along with Westbrooke's "it's not abou tthem it's about me quote", Jeff George's "Leadership is overrated", and Deion's " I don't trust Marty as far as I can throw him"

he also questioned whether Bruce Smith had something to do about Ladarius Jackson.

What universe do I need to be in to understand Danny Boy's fascination with Bruce Smith? :doh:

You know what, the "sometimes you have to be selfish" **** from Bruce, really was not needed right now. He's supposed to be a leader. I understand if he wants the record and we're like 3-10 or something, but right now, we are 3-5......this season is far from over and we still have a shot. I mean i know realistically we look terrible and we cant beat anyone, but until these guys start thinking they can win, they wont. And this sounds like Bruce is telling these guys, they cant win.

I like how Spurrier handled it, he said they felt that Regan has played better than Bruce, if they feel Bruce plays better than Regan then Bruce will start, its that simple.

Originally posted by The Enraged GoSkins

I hope he doesn't get the record and he snaps his knee in such a way, he'll never have the chance to step back on the field. Serves the selfish **** right.

Man, that's low.

Spurrier should stick it to the man and bench bruce smith for the rest of the ****ing season. I wonder how danny boy would react. It would be awesome to see spurrier take control of his team like that. Does anyone here really think snyder would side with old balls bruce smith over the 25 million dollar man? Just a thought.

Archived