Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft in Chicago - Anyone from ES going?

Inigo Montoya

I went to the draft, and man...that was a lot of fun. The NFL definitely did that one right. It was a hell of an experience. The weather was great, and Chicago is just such an amazing city. I am curious to see what they do with it moving forward, because I don't know if there are many cities with enough space to host that kind of event for how that had it arranged. I have a ton of pictures, so i will see if I can upload a few at some point. 

No Eagles fans here, it's very nice.

You know, that's funny...I really did not see a lot of Eagles fans there. There were some when I checked in at the hotel, and I saw some when I first got to the event. But not many overall. They had the team tents lined up by division, and the Eagles and Giants were right beside each other. The Giants tent was packed and had a loud "Eagles suck" chant going at their neighbors as I walked by. I thought it might not be the best decision to put those guys beside each other. :) 

Chicago is a really fun town. Not saying it compares to Manhattan, but still pretty cool.

BTW, is there anything more annoying than angry Jets and Eagles fans every single year at the draft? Glad to know we're free from those asswipes this year.

Video of the Jets' v Eagles' fan argument made me think of old school Star Trek. They're just inverses of each other. Green and white versus white and green.

I saw a fan of just about every team when I went on day two except for Jets, there was even a small but proud Jags contingency there. Guess Jets fans got their panties in a twist that they didn't have the draft at home this year. Plenty of Giants fans.

Archived