Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

As best as I can tell, the movie American Sniper is being turned into a hate film by the liberal media

Springfield

In a related note, Kyle's killer was found guilty this morning.

Yeah, kind of mixed on that. 

Not the verdict. More the life time prison sentence. 

No question he needs to serve and be punished. But an institution with his so obvious problems may well of been far more beneficial. 

Just a terribly tragic episode all ways round from the lasting horrors of war. 

Hail. 

Yeah, kind of mixed on that.

Not the verdict. More the life time prison sentence.

No question he needs to serve and be punished. But an institution with his so obvious problems may well of been far more beneficial.

Just a terribly tragic episode all ways round from the lasting horrors of war.

Hail.

Especially when they declared that he wasn't insane and fit to stand trial but at the same time admitted he's shown signs of schizophrenia. It makes no sense whatsoever...

I still don't think the military/DOD/powers that be do enough to address mental illness in the military (vets, current soldiers, etc.).

I think they try, but cooperation is needed, and the stigma is more of a problem than help not being available.

possibly losing your toys and playing with ya buds makes some reluctant

Especially when they declared that he wasn't insane and fit to stand trial but at the same time admitted he's shown signs of schizophrenia. It makes no sense whatsoever...

showing signs of is below the bar, we are most all a bit nuts....even if competent

Archived