Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Skins vs Pokes thread

Thinking Skins

Originally posted by bubba9497

Lets see for all the problems it is still only 7-6

We stunk the first half in Atlanta, we stunk up the first half against the Giants, and tied the game, we stunk the first half against Philly and almost came back.

I am not giving up yet. I just hope ramsey is getting a left hand brace at worst, and no broken hand.

You've GOT to be kidding!! You really want Ramsey back in there? Let Hasselbeck get his head knocked in. Matter of fact, screw the season. Sideline Ramsey until we answer questions about our horrid OL!!

Originally posted by bubba9497

No we were beating the Buc 13-7 until the third quarter. Then the meltdown after the third and long play

Exactly. I'm fearing the meltdown is still ahead of us.

Originally posted by The Bemused GoSkins

Why is it EVERYONE and their brothers and sisters on TV talk about our sorry pass protection. But everyone here blames Ramsey.

Hasselbeck will throw 3 picks and get sacked 4 times in the second half. Mark my words. And then we can discuss the problems he's having because he doesn't know the system and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! It's the OL and the blocking schemes. PERIOD!

I refer you to Ron Jaworski who states that the scheme is sound, but the players are not executing in the pass blocking scheme. Now, you can and should blame SOS for sticking with his system when he doesn't have the tools (players) to get it done. In the offseason, you take care of it. And when he has a third season to get better players that can block on the OL and in the backfield and he doesn't succeed, then he goes.....

Originally posted by tommy-the-greek

We have to run the ball 60% of the time. This is still a close game although we should be losing by 3 td's. Run the damn ball already. Everytime Ramsey drops back I just shudder thinking this is his last snap this season. The "O" line and "D" line are F'in terrible. The Te's and RB's can't block either. I don't care what anyone says or thinks. This team is not and will not be a playoff team this year. They do not deserve to take the damn field. Spurrier better beat the crap out of these guys at halftime. I would pull out a skunk and let it spray the players. Let them wallow in the stench of there performances.

To quote Jim Mora - "PLAYOFFS!?!!?!"

Playoffs was just about the farthest thing from my mind.

Originally posted by bulldog

yeah, I love these suggestions that we just cut certain starting players.

Guaranteed that the backups aren't as good or they would be starting :laugh:

I also find those very interesting, sounds alot like my 8yrd cousin logic.

WE JUST SUCK

PERIOD

no need to analyze anymore

no need to scapegoat any particular coach or player

we're just a joke of a franchise

can fans boycott their hometeam? just don't even goto the games anymore

don't support this horrendous team, just not worth anyones time

Why is it EVERYONE and their brothers and sisters on TV talk about our sorry pass protection. But everyone here blames Ramsey.

Hasselbeck will throw 3 picks and get sacked 4 times in the second half. Mark my words. And then we can discuss the problems he's having because he doesn't know the system and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH! It's the OL and the blocking schemes. PERIOD!

Really????? how about recievers running post and go routes when their is 8men on the line? Im sorry but Ramsey needs A)check to somthing underneath(newman is giving coles a 10yard cushion) B) It would not hurt if Ramsey got rid of the ball a bit quicker when the other team is sending EVERYBODY

Heck Skins fans given the inability of the Skins to play four solid quarters this year, you should be very happy that after playing two bad quarters you trail by a meer 1 point. Ramsey if he can go is due for his "hot" two quarters now.

Of course the million dollar tackles have to block someone and in Samuel's the right someone, but given the way the Skins have played such different halves most of the year their is reason for optimism.

Originally posted by fansince62

bemused...we know that...although Ramsey has contributed by holding tha ball too long........many of us want the reserves in just to save him for better days!

You know what? I can count a handful of times Ramsey - as a young QB - has made his mistakes holding the ball too long or throwing bad passes. But, the O-line's mistakes are innumerable and there is NO excuse for what they've become and what they're doing to the future of this kid's career. I feel sorry for him. I hope he leaves and goes to another team that will make him shine.

Spurrier needs to go. His system SUCKS!

The Redskins right now look like a 5 or 6 win club and that is getting misty-eyed about what we can accomplish down the road against some teams we might be able to surprise :laugh:

I'm laughing because I see all these posts about 'we're right there' etc..............

Where is 'there' exactly?

Deep down I think everyone knows this team doesn't have a clue from the top down about how to right this thing and get back on the road to stability and respectability.

You've GOT to be kidding!! You really want Ramsey back in there? Let Hasselbeck get his head knocked in. Matter of fact, screw the season. Sideline Ramsey until we answer questions about our horrid OL!!

Again read the post We started protecting Ramsey and moved the football in the second half of those games. The last thing I want is anyone to get hurt. But the game aint over until it is over, and I am sick of all quitting. I know the Skins are not this Bad, and hopefully we can do something right the second half. We seen it before.

Originally posted by js79

WE JUST SUCK

PERIOD

no need to analyze anymore

no need to scapegoat any particular coach or player

we're just a joke of a franchise

can fans boycott their hometeam? just don't even goto the games anymore

don't support this horrendous team, just not worth anyones time

We should start a total boycott movement from the Redskins franchise until all current coaches and staff are fired and the owner sells the team. What have we got to lose, missing games like this?

Archived