Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bigger benching Cousins or Polumbus

Burgold

Part of me wonders how Moses would play as a guard. You don't play out on the edge so there's less space...

Not that I'm giving up on Moses outside yet, because I'm not. Just kind of thinking out loud.

I'd love to see Moses at OG but feel he and the team probably still need to see what he has at OT.  Polumbus at RG I'd have done at the start of the season when I would have started Compton at RT.  Should still happen, though very unlikely.

Chris Foerster is a heavily praised OL coach for a guy who hasn't noticably improved even one player since he's been here.

EDIT:  Catching up on the thread seems most people are happy and willing to try anybody not already playing badly, Long/Leribeus/Polumbus/Moses at RG.  We know Chester can't play there effectively so next man up.....

Moar edit:  I like Moses at RG because he has the speed (in the open) and strength (at the POA) to be a really good OL.  What he lacks right now is the lateral anticipation/reactions needed to play OT.  Don't need that at G so to me he's the best we have for the position not currently playing (and staying at) LT for us.

If Lauvao is struggling at LG then why don't we put him back to RG his position with the Browns, and then play Leribeus at LG, to me you are making 2 positions stronger with only 1 new player on the line.

Dallas game OL

Williams-Lerib-Litch-Lauvao-Compton

OL next year

Trent-Lerib-Long-Lauvao-Moses/FA

Archived