Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 foes win this Sunday

mike tatertot

Yup, pretty disturbing to watch those three pigs win today. The thing is is that none of them are really any good. The G-men beat a soft Atlanta team that can't get out of their own way on the road. Philly blows a 27 pt. lead and desperately holds on against an awful Rams team. And Dallas gets lucky on a Romo bail out bomb where Bryant makes a 1 in a 1,000 catch to get in FG range to win it in OT.

Probably just some sour grapes on my part, as it makes me sick that those three teams' seasons are alive and well, while the plug on our season that is on life support right now will be pulled after tomorrow night.

What sucks is what is to come.  Unlike last year we will win more than three games.  We will be 1-5, but win some of our remaining games to miss the playoffs, of course, but feel good about ourselves finishing the season with some positives.

Well, let me say now, I will not be positive, and it will have nothing to do with next season.

The Browns are Redskins North

Raiders are Redskins West

Jaguars are Redskins South

When I look at that list I think of the 12 step program where you accept that you have a drug problem and have hit rock bottom.  Only problem with what I just said is the question "have we hit rock bottom and can start to get better? or do we have years of suffering left?

Tough result today Brave, cheaters from Chelsea.  Must be extra hard on you.  Losing today and knowing a loss is coming tomorrow.

When I look at that list I think of the 12 step program where you accept that you have a drug problem and have hit rock bottom. Only problem with what I just said is the question "have we hit rock bottom and can start to get better? or do we have years of suffering left?

Tough result today Brave, cheaters from Chelsea. Must be extra hard on you. Losing today and knowing a loss is coming tomorrow.

I expected both teams to lose this week.

Just sucks when all the other teams you can't stand (in both sports) win comfortably

Why does this surprise anyone to see us dead last by week 5? We finished dead last more than the other 3 douchebag teams combined in the last decade or so.

It probably means finishing 4th in the division for the 7th time in 8 seasons. Think about that. We are the NFC Easts Cleveland Browns.

Very disturbing because its true.

Maybe us, jags, bills, browns, and raiders are placed in own pathetic division together? To shake things up in NFL. We won't look as bad in this division....I hope not.

A learned a couple things watching the games today.

1. Kyle Shanahan is doing a very good job with the crap players he has to work with in Cleveland. Hoyer has been cut a couple times and along with Carolina I thought their receivers were the worst in the NFL 

2. Although he won the game Eli Manning can be slowed down a bit going against a below average NFL defense.

3. JJ Watt is human and can be neutralized if you have a good OL.   .

3. JJ Watt is human and can be neutralized if you have a good OL.   .

Watt was also playing hurt.  He abused Tyron Smith on a couple of plays, and on one play in particular, but couldn't finish like he usually does because of a combination of playing hurt and Romo's elusiveness.

Archived