Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Influential/notorious/famous,ect.. ES Thread Of All Time?

HogSeason

The suicide by mod thread was by far the most infamous in my time. What a spectacle that was. I miss seeing Chom and Sarge go at it.

I enjoyed MSF too but the more time goes by the more I'm convinced he was really Art in drag.

I mentioned this on the previous page, but apparently I was ignored. Lol.

What about the "suicide by Mod" thread. Weeded out a bunch of garbage. Perma bans for everyone!

Ah....yeah.

Gotta be the jthor thread. I'd never such an epic flamejob. Lol they destroyed that man. Can't say I felt sorry for him, but damn. We all have had something similar to that happen to us somewhere along the way. Its the evolutionary process to becoming a gentleman. For him it was on public display.

I think he was better for it though. Seemed like a good guy in his subsequent appearances afterwards

I mentioned this on the previous page, but apparently I was ignored. Lol.

Ah....yeah.

I guess my timing was right <old who knows smiley>.  

I should have separated the chom/sarge sentence.  Sounds like I'm saying they were casualties of it and neither was.  Separate thought.  I do miss seeing them argue though.  People in general were still figuring out how have an internet persona back then, the whole message board thing was still new enough.  Made for some highly entertaining shenanigans.

Archived