Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is pathetic...

boozeman3

Originally posted by Funkyalligator

Lets all get drunk on friday night and torch cowboy fans houses along with the cowboy training facility and their locker room

Um, wouldn't that make you a cowboy?:doh:

Originally posted by Joe a Cowboys fan

You guys make me miss the squire and his type of fans. The snyders fans just seem to lack something. Oh well, a perfectly good rivalry gone due to Skins apathy.

This is what happens when two perfectly good franchises go down the tubes. We combined for twelve wins last year. Drugs, alcohol, and psychosis are a direct result.

Coming this week to the Dallas Playhouse

a one act play about your Dallas Cowboys

Jerry & Bill Sealing the Deal

fab50014.jpg

A Smash hit in San Fransico.... Dallas Morning News

Brought a tear *snort*.. to my eye... Michael Irvin

Brought a whole new meaning to eating Tuna.... Chris Boomer Berman

Oh NOW I know why people chant "Dallas Sucks!"....Paul Zimmerman

A rivalry requires that the games be won on both sides. We won the last one. Let's see if we can manage to do it again this week. If we do, maybe the rivalry can heat up again by the time December's game comes around.

RFK was a big part of the rivalry. The fans at FedEx are all to happy to sit on their hands. Especially in the yellow seats!

Originally posted by Joe a Cowboys fan

You guys make me miss the squire and his type of fans. The snyders fans just seem to lack something. Oh well, a perfectly good rivalry gone due to Skins apathy.

So basically, Joe, what you’re saying is that, whenever someone comes around and slings a couple of half-hearted bags ‘o smack in our general direction, we as Skins fans should puff out our chests, tromp around all full of false bravado with faux-Gladiator expressions plastered on our faces, and talk trash even though our team is mired in a decade of mediocrity?

Nah. Not really our style.

Due respect, my friend, but I think you have us mistaken for fans that sport a slightly different color scheme.

Archived