Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This is pathetic...

boozeman3

You guys have really impressed me.

You have dug up every silly picture of Rowdy, trannie cheerleaders, bobblehead dolls porking kittycats, Calvin peeing on Irvin, etc. that you could find.

But still, no acknowledgement of history, the rivalry or the game.

That reeks of one thing...

fear.

There. That ought to get the response I wanted when I started this thread. ;)

Originally posted by Lavarisgod

Has'nt Lavar allready ended the career of a Dallas QB?(see above) It might be time for another........

Oh yeah.

That twelfth concussion really buried Aikman. :rolleyes:

That is like saying Aeneas Williams ended Steve Young's career.

Aikman was toast already. Yes, Arrington got a lick on him, but he hardly ended his career. It was basically over anyways.

When Arrington retires and he is broke and penniless, he will have two things going for him....

1) That overplayed leap over the center he had at Penn State...

2) The "destruction" of Aikman.

That is it.

Man, when one play is the crowning moment of an overhyped player's career, something is wrong.

Originally posted by boozeman3

Oh yeah.

Aikman was toast already. Yes, Arrington got a lick on him, but he hardly ended his career. It was basically over anyways.

When Arrington retires and he is broke and penniless, he will have two things going for him....

That is it.

Man, when one play is the crowning moment of an overhyped player's career, something is wrong.

Yep, forget about the multiple Pro Bowl appearances, 11 1/2 sacks last season and the popular fear around the NFL of getting hit by Arrington. Oh, and he's only 24 or 25 years old. Stupid f*ckin' CryGirl fans. :doh:

Originally posted by boozeman3

Oh yeah.

That is it.

Man, when one play is the crowning moment of an overhyped player's career, something is wrong. [/quote

Lavars been in the league for 3 years, this being his fourth, and out of those 3 years hes been to the pro bowl twice, and he'll be there this year too. Overhyped? The only thing overhyped around here is the cowgirls. They finally play a real team and get blanked. The skins scored on T.B, the cowgirls did not. You guys got destroyed by the Falcons! And to this day its that franchise's only win for the season. You guys play a creampuff schedule and get a big head? With your schedule the Skins go 6-1. We will really see who is "overhyped" on Sunday!

This is one of my favorite Skin Cowboy games......

cryboys.gif

1982 playoff game

Redskins 31 - Cryboys 17

AP - In the playbook of the Washington Redskins, it is called the "Gut Series," and it's not terribly complicated.

You simply hand the football to John Riggins, he covers it with both arms, protecting it like a fragile flower, lowers his head and plows into the defense. sometimes left, sometimes right, sometimes straight ahead.

Saturday, the Riggins Series produced a National Football league record third straight 100-yard playoff game for the thick-legged running back, who carried Washington into Super Bowl XVII by leading the Redskins to a 31-17 victory over the Dallas Cryboys.

He carried 36 times for 140 yards and two touchdowns and had nine of those carries in succession for 43 yards at the end of the game as the Redskins ran out the clock on the Cryboys.

"Riggins has been super," said Coach Joe Gibbs. "On game days, John tells us, 'Hey, just get the wagon out, hitch it up, and I'll pull it. Everybody get on it.’”

That's exactly, what happened, and the wagon headed due west, straight toward Pasadena, California, where the Redskins will face the winner of today's American Conference championship game between the New York Jets and Miami Dolphins.

Can the longshot Redskins go all the way? Gibbs thinks so.

"When I talked to our players last night (Friday)," he said "I told them that history has provided us with a thumbnail sketch of what Super Bowl Champions are all about. When I got through listing everything, I said, "This is really a thumbnail sketch of our team - defense, offense with a strong running game, special teams and mental toughness."

Riggins was the classic power-running fullback in this game, smashing straight into the teeth of the Dallas defense, often dragging tacklers for extra yards.

A week ago, when he rushed for 185 yards against Minnesota, he had bowed grandly as he left the field. There was no time for that this week, because the frenzied RFK Stadium crowd of 55,045, stormed over the field and tore down the goal posts with 12 seconds to go, celebrating the victory over the Cryboys, Washington's fiercest rival.

"I've waited a long time for this," Riggins said. "I'm real thrilled. After the (57-day players') strike (during the regular season), I wasn't sure I wanted to continue the season. I was ready to pack my bags and head for Kansas. Boy, what a mistake that would have been."

Here is a funny Cowboy joke.

Three men of varying intellect die in a car crash and find themselves at the pearly gates. St. Peter greets them, and tells them that although he is very busy, Albert Einstein has agreed to look after them until they can be processed.

Einstein introduces himself to the first man and asks, "What is your I.Q.?"

"162," replies the first man.

"Wonderful," says Einstein, "I shall enjoy discussing some of my theories on quantum physics with you."

Einstein asks the same question of the second man. "124," he replies.

"That is fantastic. I look forward to discussing math with you." Einstein says.

"47" says the third to the question.

Einstein slaps the man on the shoulder and says, "Well, how 'bout them Cowboys!"

:rotflmao:

cowpokes.jpg

Jerry Jones "the early years" with his faithful companion

"Spiffy the wonder mutt"

cowpokes.jpg

Bill Parcells announce today he will be starting 5 new OL sunday

cowpokes.jpg

Also attending the funeral where Mr & Mrs Jerry Jones of Dallas shown above at the wake.

cowpokes.jpg

"Hey Bill?"

"yeah, Jerry"

"Will you get off my lap, my thigh has gone to sleep"

Archived