Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.COM....Jackson/Garcon ranked #5 receiver pair in league

clskinsfan

Why would you punch someone over the Redskins developing one of the best WR corps in the league? :unsure:

Because he is a troubled, troubled soul. Been saying it for years. You can't even look at him the wrong way sometimes, or he'll resort to violence. That creepy avatar aint there for nothing

Because he is a troubled, troubled soul. Been saying it for years. You can't even look at him the wrong way sometimes, or he'll resort to violence. That creepy avatar aint there for nothing

Actually, his username is starting to make sense now.....

Just once I'd like to see a Redskins receiver use his size in a jump ball situation in the red zone.  They're 6'2"-6"4", long wing span, and the DB simply can't match the physicality.  I've seen enough of fade routes to 5'10" WRs in the end zone.

Garcon's the best we've had in a long while in terms of winning matchups on contested balls.  I feel confident throwing him the ball in the redzone and have him fight for it.  Nobody else though.

Jordan Reed uses his body well to make catches and is very athletic and fast for a tight end.

Yes I did. Thanks for letting me know, it's fixed now. Decker will no doubt fade away and take his money all the way to the bank.

I disagree, his days of double digit TDs are over but even with a poor QB situation yards are cheaper than ever in the modern NFL. He'll still be an 80 Catch, 1100+ yard WR in that situation and get plenty of publicity in the NY Media.

I am not against the DeSean Jackson signing, I think it improves the WR core a bunch.  However I would like to see a physical WR on this team, one that can go up and snatch catches out of the air, even when the coverage is good.  Someone like a Bolden. Look at all the catches he made the last two seasons to bail out Kapernick on some pretty dismal throws. 

That guy's name is Andre Roberts. Who we just signed. 

Garcon caught every single thing thrown near him last year, usually with defenders all over him. He may not be tall, but I'd say he is a pretty damn good possession receiver.

Should be even better with DJax and Roberts drawing coverage and a healthy Reed.

I'm not saying I don't want or think we need a tall WR, but I don't think it's as dramatic a problem as most seem to.

Archived