Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015 MLB Thread - Hot Stove Edition

MattFancy

And a very bad one.

What's funny, is just a week ago you called the Marlins "terrible", yet here they are, AHEAD of your team in the standings lol.

The Marlins have overachieved, now that the injury bug has caught up to them, they can resume their place in the cellar. 

I also wouldn't be calling anyone else out on stupid comments, as right after you told me to "watch baseball" you told me losing Ramos was not a big deal because he was "batting under .200 when he got hurt". 

The Marlins have overachieved, now that the injury bug has caught up to them, they can resume their place in the cellar.

I also wouldn't be calling anyone else out on stupid comments, as right after you told me to "watch baseball" you told me losing Ramos was not a big deal because he was "batting under .200 when he got hurt".

The Ramos thing, while true, was actually a joke. I also went on to say (which you are leaving out) that he wasn't that much of a loss, as he had never really done much in his career.

The Ramos thing, while true, was actually a joke. I also went on to say (which you are leaving out) that he wasn't that much of a loss, as he had never really done much in his career.

Hmm I'm sure it was. And yeah, saying "he has done nothing in his career" just shows how much you know about teams not named the Braves.

Hmm I'm sure it was. And yeah, saying "he has done nothing in his career" just shows how much you know about teams not named the Braves.

Look at Kyle, stealing my material. How's that saying go..."Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"?

Btw, enlighten me: what exactly has the great Ramos done in his career?

Look at Kyle, stealing my material. How's that saying go..."Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"?

Btw, enlighten me: what exactly has the great Ramos done in his career?

While he has suffered from horrible luck with injuies, when in the lineup he has hit for power and with RISP consistently thought his career. Look at his numbers in limited time last year.

It also isn't so much stealing your material as it is exposing your hypocrisy.

While he has suffered from horrible luck with injuies, when in the lineup he has hit for power and with RISP consistently thought his career. Look at his numbers in limited time last year.

It also isn't so much stealing your material as it is exposing your hypocrisy.

Ohhh.. so he's been injury-prone. Interesting. When I tried explaining that very thing to you about Heyward, you didn't want to hear it. But I'm the hypocrite? Sigh.

Ohhh.. so he's been injury-prone. Interesting. When I tried explaining that same thing to you about Heyward, you didn't want to hear it. But I'm the hypocrite? Sigh.

Ha, even when Heyward has been in the lineup, his .258 career batting average isn't impressing too many people.

Look at his two seasons when he was healthy, dude.

His 2012 season was good, every other year is unspectacular. And Ramos, a guy who has done "nothing" had more Homers, RBI and a better average in 153 less plate appearances last season. Lol.

His 2012 season was good, every other year is unspectacular. And Ramos, a guy who has done "nothing" had more Homers, RBI and a better average in 153 less plate appearances last season. Lol.

Key words there, "last season".

This season ----> 2 for 9 .167 1 RBI

lol

Yep...and STILL beat your team by TEN games!

You're right, we ARE done here! Lol

That was last year, I wouldn't count on the Nats playing so horrible for so long again.

Another A+ for effort in this troll attempt, you almost had me there until you broke out the 2-9 1 RBI comment. Lol.

Just gotta hope he comes back at the same level. Stras is a great pitcher, but he has never gotten back that 100 mph stuff he had when he got here. Hope Jose gets well soon.

Honestly, I think Stras' is more mental than anything. He may not throw as hard, but it's still plenty fast.

Fernandez is just filthy. I truly hope he recovers. Baseball needs guys like that.

Archived