Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

Madden is 100% more enjoyable in an online league than by yourself. Competing, not only in head to head games, but for also weekly awards adds to the enjoyment.

Who we waitin on? GO GO GO

Yeah I agree this is the most fun I've had on Madden in a long time. I think my interception number sealed Kaep's fate on the MVP race, plus a RB with 50 TDs almost 3,000 yards is going to be impossible to beat lol.

Rodriggo - has anyone asked about jumping in for next season or is that even possible? They wouldn't get to pick their players but there are some good squads out there still.

Hello there. :)

Tonight, when I get home, I'll get it in.

LOL just picking on you

Yeah I agree this is the most fun I've had on Madden in a long time. I think my interception number sealed Kaep's fate on the MVP race, plus a RB with 50 TDs almost 3,000 yards is going to be impossible to beat lol.

Rodriggo - has anyone asked about jumping in for next season or is that even possible? They wouldn't get to pick their players but there are some good squads out there still.

If my passing game wasn't so inept, Morris' numbers would be more believable.

I don't know why the Saints suck so bad.  Their squad, particularly on defense, is STACKED.  Also, the Jets are ridiculous.  I thought to myself, "WHO let these players get on the same team??.....oh yeah, we did LOL"

Rod, force them into the NFC.  I need more challenging offenses to stop.  I'm going to get murdered in the playoffs.  (No vs player game yet)

Nope. This thread is getting a ton of views but nobody is contacting me at least. I could bring 3 more players if they had PS4s.

I don't know why the Saints suck so bad. Their squad, particularly on defense, is STACKED. Also, the Jets are ridiculous. I thought to myself, "WHO let these players get on the same team??.....oh yeah, we did LOL"

Rod, force them into the NFC. I need more challenging offenses to stop. I'm going to get murdered in the playoffs. (No vs player game yet)

Lol that's pretty funny. It's weird how the teams shaped up. Kerrigan, Fletcher and Orakpo are all on the Chargers. What are the odds of that? It's probably not a coincidence their defense is ranked 29th haha

Nope. This thread is getting a ton of views but nobody is contacting me at least. I could bring 3 more players if they had PS4s.

Dang that's too bad. Would love to get more

In. We are still building it...they will come

Madden is 100% more enjoyable in an online league than by yourself.  Competing, not only in head to head games, but for also weekly awards adds to the enjoyment.

Who we waitin on?  GO GO GO

Your right this league is pretty awesome. You make almo look like Bo Jackson in tecmo bowl. lol 

This is a little premature. But can we keep our teams in madden 26. Or would we have to keep playing on 25. Either way i want in.

Ready to advance.

Denver defeated the Tennessee Titans 48-26 to improve to 12-1 on the season.

The turning point: down 20-14 at halftime after another sluggish start, Denver received the ball first and didn't take long for the fireworks to start. On their second play of the half, Kaepernick found Austin streaking down the middle of the field and hit the WR in stride just past the outstretched and leaping arms of the FS. Austin sprinted to the endzone for an 80 yard TD pass and the Broncos never looked back, completing a 34-6 turnover free 2nd half run.

Kaep finished with 660 yards and 6 TDs, breaking his own single game passing yards record.

I feel like the defensive AI has gotten better as the season has gone on. They adjust to your tendencies it seems, at least they try. It's interesting.

Seattle wins......15-10.

Holy nailbiter.

Completely took Locker out of the game.  Morris had 49 carries and is leading Lynch by 20 yards.

First game I've EVER played of madden where I scored 0 touchdowns.

Just crazy.

Locker throws a critical INT deep in 49ers territory and they drive 90 yards for a FG (Defense stalled them at the 3).  I punted later in the game and downed it at the 3.  They drove 97 yards for a TD.  I was down 10-3.

My defense is beyond stout.  They got lucky on some passes that were batted down, or just plain dropped by my DBs.  Steven Jackson ran over me at times, but my LBs turned into monsters to corral him in the 2nd half. My run defense is amazing and I have at least 3 holes up front (to my eyes).

But the game ball goes to Morris.  On his rushing attack, we managed to score 3 FGs to take the lead, and added another as time expired.

Morris is the only reason I'm winning games.  Period.  He is a beast, and even if he doesn't win the rushing title or MVP, he is clearly the MVP of this season so far.

Ready to advance.

Had an insane game with Rodriggo, lost 38-35. Maybe the game of the year

Great game Binton, thanks for setting it up tonight.

Honestly thought I was gonna lose like three different times tonight. That fumble recovery? I was looking at the clock saying....he's gonna clock it.....

Who the heck is your QB? :)  Klein?!?!

Game Recap for everybody:

11-1 Browns went into Foxboro to face the 4-8 Patriots.

7-7 at the half where I could not capitalize on 3 picks. Included in that inefficiency was a decision to go for a 4th down in the first quarter that failed. Patriots defense was extremely stout especially against the run, and I was being way too cautious.

7-7 after 3 quarters!!!!

Patriots and Browns combine for 59 points in the 4th! I wish I could break down the scoring summary with 100% accuracy but I can't.

All I remember was at 21-21.....I get a pick....start driving from NE 30ish. Peterson fumbles on a hit stick and some big ugly takes it and runs it all the way....21-28 Patriots.

I then get it back and tie it in like three plays....last one was a 40 yard pass to Graham.....28-28.

Patriots throw it to Kuechly who scores a pick six....35-28. Literally 45 seconds left in the game.

Patriots get it back. First play a 40 yard toss up completion to the 30. Then a deep slant over the middle.....two plays....35-35.

30 seconds left Browns ball at their own 20....PA pass to Graham who eludes the dive of the nearest man and runs it down 70 yards to the NE 5. Two kneel downs and a FG at the buzzer.....38-35. No way in hell was I giving Binton the ball back.

I turned over the Patriots 5 times and only won by 3. Binton, you would have destroyed me if not for those picks, that was a great game.

We've advanced to Week 15.

Ready to Advance

Broncos defeat Chargers 45-7

The Broncos finally got some of their defensive mojo back from earlier in the season, intercepting Stafford 6 times.

The Chargers are truly horrific. I was up 45-0 and they somehow connected on a Hail Mary on the final play of the game to get their 7. There is such a huge disconnect sometimes when your WR or DB decides they are going to ignore the triangle button you are slamming and just not jump for the ball.

Kaep finished with 539 yards and 5 TDs. Can't stop throwing interceptions though. Season totals are now at 6,693 yards, 66 TDs and and massive 48 INTs. Yikes.

Tavon Austin dominated again with 128 yards and a TD. He now has 2,028 receiving yards on the season, setting the NFL record.

Looking forward to seeing the results of the Skins and Seahawks games and how that Morris/Lynch battle finishes

Seattle 15-0

Both games in, and AlMo is sitting at 2953 yds and 53 TDs.

The Cardinals run defense made me work, but Al broke a couple early and had 200 by halftime...they shut him down in the 2nd half holding him to 85. LOL

Man what I would give for a QB to go with this rushing attack.

Locker is just terrible.  99% of my passing whoes are because he just plain sucks.

Get in the redzone and throw a pass, its 15 yards off the mark straight to the FS or MLB.  EVERYTIME.  Beyond frustrating.

Also, had a random FG miss...which was wierd.  I was 20 yards out, no wind, and hit it full power straight up the middle and BOING off the left upright......I was like what the crap?

Oh well.

Seasons almost done.  Paloffs are now.

Archived