Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PS4 Madden League

Rodriggo

That's awesome. Glad to hear it worked ok aside from saving and you broke that 400 yard mark. Who knew Locker had it in him, even in Madden lol

When the season ended, Locker had a massive amount of xp to burn.  I put it ALL in accuracy. 

Davis broke free right up the middle and I fired it in there, just mashed the x button.  It split the LBs, and he bounced off the S for a 50 yard TD.  By far the longest strike of the season ( I think ).

Thing of beauty.  I got greedy on a fly and the CB, as expected, jumped through the roof and picked it off LOL.  I also got burned due to a bad read on a curl (both totally my fault.)

Redskins - When do we wanna play - apparently we have an audience ready!

Manning got me on a blitz deep to Armanti Edwards....79 yard georgous bomb...just as "isjoining" left the twitch LOL

Haha nice. Only problem with the twitch stream was the chat was very delayed, i would say something in the chat but it only appeared like 1-2 minutes later on your side.

Still have to test streaming when playing another user.

When the season ended, Locker had a massive amount of xp to burn.  I put it ALL in accuracy. 

Davis broke free right up the middle and I fired it in there, just mashed the x button.  It split the LBs, and he bounced off the S for a 50 yard TD.  By far the longest strike of the season ( I think ).

Thing of beauty.  I got greedy on a fly and the CB, as expected, jumped through the roof and picked it off LOL.  I also got burned dyue to a bad read on a curl (both totally my fault.)

Redskins - When do we wanna play - apparently we have an audience ready!

im ready anytime this week. Not sure im down with broadcasting the game. I think this is a matter that should be discussed in the offseason. If we would have telecast the games in the beginning of the pre season i would be all for it. But if i win or you win are game plays are exposed where we havent seen the competition yet. I dont know about you. But i want a fair game in the superbowl. It will be one of us.

Advanced to Conference Championships

FORCE DEADLINE:

10:00 PM EST

FRIDAY MARCH 14, 2014

Browns over the Bills 52-14 thanks to a +6 turnover margin. Good game and season to 281skins.

Momma, it's been looking like we'd meet all season and here it is. Mile High, Broncos v Browns.

I'd be good to go at 9PM tomorrow, that work? Let me know.

Advanced to Conference Championships

FORCE DEADLINE:

10:00 PM EST

FRIDAY MARCH 14, 2014

Browns over the Bills 52-14 thanks to a +6 turnover margin. Good game and season to 281skins.

Momma, it's been looking like we'd meet all season and here it is. Mile High, Broncos v Browns.

I'd be good to go at 9PM tomorrow, that work? Let me know.

Did you beat the Bills so bad that the owner sold the team? And thanks for setting up this leauge. Between our sim league, free agency and college basketball. Life is great. HTTR

Did you beat the Bills so bad that the owner sold the team? And thanks for setting up this leauge. Between our sim league, free agency and college basketball. Life is great. HTTR

Haha! No...281 requested a team change a while back. Not sure why the Panthers? Picks did him in last night, it's the killer factor in a user game otherwise the level of play was pretty even. It was a well played game, and 281 kept pluggin. I Play another friend on 360 that takes 30 seconds EVERY DOWN to pick a play on offense. :) I get like 6 offensive drives in a game, it's hell.

Thanks bud.  I wouldn't say it was a but whoopin, moreso pass timing is WAY different online.  I took a couple sacks after mashing on the button and looking at my controller in bewilderment.

You have a squad, and I was a little apprehensive going into that game.

We won our divisions, we could see each other twice next year.

I do not look forward to that.

Fun, fun game.

Hawks ready to advance.

Advanced to Super Bowl

FORCE DEADLINE:

12:00 AM EST

MONDAY MARCH 17, 2014

Broncos roll 52-28. Came back from being down 0-21. Ended up a blowout. Good luck in the Super Bowl guys.

Let us know how it goes.

Have to plan the offseason afterwards.

Seattle vs denver. dammit. If denver gets sacked for a safety on there opening drive game over. lol

Advanced to Super Bowl

FORCE DEADLINE:

12:00 AM EST

MONDAY MARCH 17, 2014

Broncos roll 52-28. Came back from being down 0-21. Ended up a blowout. Good luck in the Super Bowl guys.

Let us know how it goes.

Have to plan the offseason afterwards.

I got my butt handed to me too. Will get them next year.

Archived