Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN: "RGIII would face less scrutiny if he eschewed fame like his soph peers"

Master Blaster

I find that odd considering kap is far more egotistical than Robert. Everything from posing nude to berating 49ers fans for disliking his dolphins hat swag to the whole kissing his biceps celebration. Tell me rg3 somehow is more derisive than that guy.

Must be the Subway ads. Nothing pisses people off more than an endless barrage of cold cuts on their tv screen...

Must be the Subway ads. Nothing pisses people off more than an endless barrage of cold cuts on their tv screen...

You could be onto something--he could be struggling because he actually eats at Subway...

Quick someone tweet this to Michael Silver, it's posted on herre so it must me "sources inside the building"

What Griffin needs to do, is give more generic answers, and not include anyone but himself. Don't 'Speak your mind." Don't mention how much blame coaches share (which I'm sure they do) don't mention (at least directly) that a receiver ran the wrong route, and whenever you are asked about a defense, or an offense, or an opposing coaching staff, just mention the generic "They do many things well" stuff. Then watch them get pissed because you aren't giving them the juicy/layered details you want.. And then watch all of the body language professor/psychologist fans say that you are giving too many "I, me" answers now, and thus need to be traded to Siberia because you are not a leader (evidenced by your 5 different Subway commercials).

In other words, he needs to give them the Bellichick treatment.  One word, no explanation answers.

Man I can't wait until RG3 makes all you haters look stupid next year.

I hope (and expect) that he will perform well.

Last season was like Rocky I and II.  RGIII was the underdog and had nothing to lose.  Played with pure emotion.

This season has been more like the first half of Rocky III.  RGIII is living the high life and needs to get back to playing how he used to and not point fingers. 

Eye of the Tiger RGIII.  Eye of the Tiger.

In other words, he needs to give them the Bellichick treatment.  One word, no explanation answers.

Not necessarily. There is a lot of grey area between "Being honest" and "Being Belichick." I'd like to see him right in between those two. The media won't like that, because the well will dry up... But they can get over it.

On the local (S.F.) newspaper website, 9ers fans definitely seem to prefer RGIII to Kaepernick -- "RGIII's coming back from a major knee injury, what's Kaep's excuse?" is pretty common.  Actually, it looks a lot like what's on this site, except there's move RGIII love here than Kaep love there -- and he got them to the Super Bowl I sort of remember.

Archived