Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do You Prefer A Male Or Female As Your Primary Physician?

KingGibbs

In this modern Age of Science, when we can observe the most distant galaxies and the tiniest of molecules with highly calibrated instruments, you would think that the medical field could come up with a better way to check our prostates than by jamming a lubed finger up our ass.

And on that note, I'd like to add that my "girlie" doctor did it too...just for my first two checkups...and ask the questions associated with it.  Once the first two visits get answered with a "nobody goes there" (troll, lol), they leave it alone...I guess until you tell them otherwise.

And completely OT, but if I post this in the "other" thread, you know what'll happen.

My colonoscopy is fully covered, as preventive. Yay.  :ph34r:

As a woman, I will only have women doctors.  To me, having a male doctor is like having an auto mechanic that's never owned a car. :P

*The urgent care dude I see for small stuff like pink eye (he's closer).*

Maybe he hasn't owned the car, but perhaps he's driven a lot of cars.

Maybe he hasn't owned the car, but perhaps he's driven a lot of cars.

You made me go there...back in the day, Nikki married her gynecologist.(Y&R, or as hubby calls it, "The Victor & Nikki Show", lol)

So after a day of seeing 2013 Lamborghinis, he really wants to come home & look at a '66 Porche? (however well-kept it may be...) :lol: 

Back to topic, there are hormones involved. My doctors are literally across the parking lot from one another. They know each other. It's a girl thing, I guess, but if you don't have it, you don't have it.  A male doctor just will never know what we go through.  Just can't, biologically.  And a female can't know what you dudes go through, either.  Just sayin'. B) 

Archived